Sign in to follow this  
Iceman85

Fav Weapons

For looks? The fire sword. For effectiveness? The bear's club (mentioned above) is a good choice, or the glowing green mace...I tend to go for weapons that have an increased chance to critical hit.

For looks, I like to use the Green Glowing Sword. For fun, I like to use the king's Sceptor. But for effectiveness, it's probably the Bear Club.

Sausage.

I always used the Bear Club because of the crit bonus, but I've almost completely leveled up my Red Knight (just need 7 agility), so I'm not concerned with stat bonuses. So I went looking for a weapon that had crit bonus and didn't take away any stats, and I picked this out.

I also tend to use the Necromancer's sword and Flame Sword every now and then.

Meat slab. It's the only weapon where you can go online, beat someone, and say "You just got slapped in the face with my meat."

Meat slab. It's the only weapon where you can go online, beat someone, and say "You just got slapped in the face with my meat."

That sounds hawt. :lol:;)

That sounds hawt. :lol:;)

Precisely! :)