Richka99

Star Heads

I just need these last few heads and I'm done with my goal of getting every star head in the game. I could trade gems, yarn, and depending on the head you are offering I will try to match with another star head if you wish. My GT is the same as my behemoth name. Thanks!

1. King

2. Tiny Monkey

3. Scuba Steve

4. Cecil

5. FBI Agent #2

7. Peeps

Edited by Richka99

I think I own 5/6 of those but I probuably wouldn't give them away. Sorry. :cry:

Then why even post? While Dragon's post was rude, he does have a point. The thread was directed to everyone and you came in to say that you aren't trading... That's like going to Starbucks and going "Yes I have $5, but not for you!"

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm simply asking, why post then if all you're going to say is no?

• Upvote 1

I think I own 5/6 of those but I probuably wouldn't give them away. Sorry. :cry:

Then why even post? While Dragon's post was rude, he does have a point. The thread was directed to everyone and you came in to say that you aren't trading... That's like going to Starbucks and going "Yes I have $5, but not for you!"

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm simply asking, why post then if all you're going to say is no?

You can't delete posts unless you put something extremely rude, racist, sexest, etc. but I'll edit so dragon won't whine.

• Upvote 1

You can't delete posts unless you put something extremely rude, racist, sexest, etc. but I'll edit so dragon won't whine.

Ah, I was mainly wondering. Otherwise other then what I mentioned, I don't see why people had to complain.