The Cat of battleblock

Looking For Lava Lamp, Trade Some Of My Star Heads

So, I need the star head lava lamp I'll be willing to trade one of my star heads some of them I still want so you can't have them, but the star heads you can have are, Triple threat, meebs, moose, tooth brush, Winston, Cybermonday, and FBI agent 1 are the star heads I'm willing to trade. My gamertag is BlueKnight000

Edited by The Cat of battleblock

None of your heads are worthy for the Lava Lamp. Not to mention they are all recently re-released heads. -.-

Besides CyberMonday... Which is still not worth.

#StopPostingMultipleTopics

Edited by Ledd Mango

None of your heads are worthy for the Lava Lamp. Not to mention they are all recently re-released heads. -.-

It said Cybermonday was 9 out of 10 fir rareness and lava lamp was 8 out of 10. So blame Hazard for making the star head rareness guide

Edited by The Cat of battleblock

It said Cybermonday was 9 out of 10 fir rareness and lava lamp was 8 out of 10. So blame Hazard for making the star head rareness guide
Whether he says that's the rarity or not, people clearly value the Lava Lamp MUCH more than the present. How many people do you think will give away their Lava Lamp in exchange for Cybermonday? Now vice versa. Exactly. Edited by Ledd Mango