Sign in to follow this  
The Cat of battleblock

An Idea For Battleblock Theater 2

So you know how the bear fell to the ground,well the people from game 4 push him in the water and he splashes so hard that Hatty flies out of the ocean and onto the boat and sends it back to battleblock theater, the cats already found someone else to run the place, but since you're there you have to preform for the cats' amusement, but nobody knows if Hatty is still haunted by the hat or normal again. Thanks for reading my idea for Battleblock

theater.

now do what the picture says.

post-24041-0-95662300-1411331993_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Cat of battleblock

Why don't you make it this time for OS X, I mean, you did not do the first part for reasons, you could even start a kickstarter, don't make the same mistake again.

Well, pushing bear that big will take some time. That might cause Hatty to drown.
At the beggining of Game4 trailer we see Hatty in space. Maybe that's an idea? Look, with all that power of friendship and stuff he could be, like, ejected. After everything he landed... somewhere and openned new teather filled with will of vengeance because his friends, they just let him sink and haven't  came back to help him. Or, floating caused him to lost his sanity.
Or, part 2 should explain narrator's story? Like, he was one of us, hidden somewhere where he could help us. But after all nobody gave a crap about him, so he made his own teather. Don't forget that he knew all the secrets (he sometimes says something like: "I know where gemes are, but I won't tell you") so he could make his teather bigger, harder (that's what she s... sorry) and even more deadlier.
Oooor, maybe we shouldn't talk about sequel but prequel. Maybe narrator was preformer from begging, veteran of all dudes. Maybe we could experience story from his eyes? Like, you know, retrospections. Story of everyone and stuff. I think that's awesome idea.

• Upvote 1

Well, pushing bear that big will take some time. That might cause Hatty to drown.

At the beggining of Game4 trailer we see Hatty in space. Maybe that's an idea? Look, with all that power of friendship and stuff he could be, like, ejected. After everything he landed... somewhere and openned new teather filled with will of vengeance because his friends, they just let him sink and haven't  came back to help him. Or, floating caused him to lost his sanity.

Or, part 2 should explain narrator's story? Like, he was one of us, hidden somewhere where he could help us. But after all nobody gave a crap about him, so he made his own teather. Don't forget that he knew all the secrets (he sometimes says something like: "I know where gemes are, but I won't tell you") so he could make his teather bigger, harder (that's what she s... sorry) and even more deadlier.

Oooor, maybe we shouldn't talk about sequel but prequel. Maybe narrator was preformer from begging, veteran of all dudes. Maybe we could experience story from his eyes? Like, you know, retrospections. Story of everyone and stuff. I think that's awesome idea.

Please don't like your own posts, ZarTheIncredible. It's against the rules.

My idea and in could be implemented in even BBT1 is requirement that Furbottom's Features featured levels autor complete it in hardcore mode before publishing.