U-Knighted

Castle Crashers Trilogy (Fan Fiction By U-Knighted)

In case some of you don't know what this is, fan fiction is pretty much when a fan writes a story about the fan-base but it is considered FICTIONAL. That's what this, expect I'm taking the normal Castle Crashers Trilogy and re-writing it (Original credit given to the Behemoth) so it may have some parts that are actually in-game, but not all of them. (Stuff might be in a different order or setting.) It will include custom Knights, Kings, Princesses, etc. Something in this you may notice is that they will actually include NAMES. This is probably more deep and mind twisting then the original, but try to keep up! :D There are not many of these on the forums so make sure to read! Please share and questions/comments on THIS TOPIC.

Introduction:

My name, is Christopher Felix. Rank Soldier in the King's army, and trusted by many. I'm considered, well, a 'Hero' I guess. But the thing is, I'm only 15. A while back the King started accepting more Knights so I signed up. (I was 13.) Stupidly, someone wrote on the poster that there was no age limit. So I had the freedom to join. After getting accepted I saved a few lives, killed a few dudes. But the main story is where it all begins, in the barracks. I sat there with my fellow Soldiers, looking cool, nothing new. Before I get into this, let me explain the ranking system. It goes Peasants, Workers, Troops, Soldiers, Knights, Princesses, and then the King of course. The Troops and Soldiers, the Gray Knights, had no magic. Therefore they were not qualified for the rank Knight, which now they have four of. (Not Much.) I love my job, but sometimes I just wish I was a Knight...

Edited by U-Knighted

Chapter 1 - Part 1 - Perfectly Normal:

Being me isn't so bad. I get three square meals a day, fun with my friends, and other great perks. One disadvantage is the risk. I have a 60% percent chance of dying in battle. So that makes it extremely hard to stay focused, as I've already lost about close five friends in this war. Otherwise I'm happy with my life. So when my life starts getting really crazy, I was just sitting at the barracks, grabbing a drink, having the time of my life, when the doors swing open. The four best and only Knights walk in, Wilmarth, Knight of electricity, Akabar, Knight of fire, Jasper, Knight of posion, and Diego, the leader and Knight of ice. Just by looking at them you can tell their personalities: Wilmarth is the peace maker, Akabar is the quiet one, Jasper is the showoff, and Diego is the wise one. No Knight ever shows his or her face. As the four walked, the music grew soft, and then they musicians cut it in fear. Jasper sighed, "What are you all staring at? put the music back on!"

The musicians obeyed and everyone tried to get back to normal. My boy Beatty started bragging about how great a fighter I was, which I hated. Mainly because Drake, or "The Berserker," was really edgy when it came to someone good at fighting. He has and always will consider himself the god of battle. Only if he had magic, he'd be the best Knight ever. Finally The Berserker pipped up, "Felix good at fighting? Hah! Fight me young warrior." He pulled out dual blades. I gulped and stood up in fear. Drake swung left right, left right, left right. A predictable Berserker attack sequence. But the best is to use muscle manipulation, and do the same with your blocks. I did this and worked pretty well. Then I did a classic Christopher attack: Blocked his first sword with my shield, then took my sword, then, starting at the handle, went up his sword and finally brought it to the ground. If done correctly, this would stall for time. If your opponent didn't think fast enough,(Which Drake didn't.) they would lose a weapon. And of course Drake did. With one weapon, Drake had to think of an attack fast. I stopped him with a mighty kick, thus Drake falls and I earn a might victory. 

The Soldiers crowded me in cheer, but even that I could hear Wilmarth mumbling to his fellow Knights, "He's good."

That same night I walked into my room and just felt so depressed. I had so much to offer but no one really knew about it. I needed to get discovered, and fast. Luckily I was one of the most respected Soldiers in the King's army, (And also the first) which gave me a high authority. I used to be friends with Akabar, the Knight of flame, I thought that would be my ticket to Knighthood, but boy I was wrong. Because one day Akabar just forgot about me, so I needed to become a Knight on my own. De Andre, my servant, placed tea on my desk. "It good yes?" He said.

"Sure." I replied taking a sip. I glanced at a frame on my wall, in it a piece of cloth was pinned saying "UR A KNIGHT 2 ME." It was something I had received from my best friend, Jaden Harkinson, or Harky, at his grave. Inside the frame their was also a small pin and it said "Knights of Great Brittan, C+J." We created it as kids, so it meant a lot to me. I looked outside. The moon was rising, the stars gleamed, I wanted to do something that night, right there and then.

I'd like to see Christopher Felix even try to hold a candlestick to Aicho in a duel.

This was one of my first posts, I completely forgot about this.