Sign in to follow this  
U-Knighted

The Chat Room (Fun Behemoth Poll)

Behemoth Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you call Battleblock Theater the funniest game ever?

• Yes.
    • Of course not.
    • OMG YES I LAUGHED MY PANTS OFF.
    • NO NO THAT GAME STINKS!!!
    • Don't know.
  2. 2. Would you work for the Behemoth if asked to?

• Sure.
    • NO!
    • Maybe...
    • I don't have enough experience.
  3. 3. What if the Behemoth want bankrupt?!?! :O (Which shouldn't happen...)

• I'd be happy.
    • Wouldn't care.
    • I'd be so ticked off.
    • I'd take of all my clothes, go into the streets and call out to the gods for mercy!
    • I might be sad, but not that sad.
    • I'd just say "Kill me now!"

Here you can see a fun behemoth poll above. It's updated often, so come back for more and more fun!!

Edited by U-Knighted

Isn't this the same thing as the RPF?

Never really heard of that. But this an off-topic chat room. If there is something similar, please direct me to it.

I think that if the topic was re-purposed to be more of a fun polling thread than a Chat Room then it'd deserve to remain open (after all, the "Roy is a lolicon" thread never got locked and it's basically RPF2). As it stands though, it is a bit too similar, I'd recommend trying to change the thread so it can coexist amongst the other random threads

RPF: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/2649-super-ultra-r-p-f-arcade-remix-e-x-%C2%A0%CE%B1/

To take away from the joke of the greatest game developer poll, I think it's worth noting that "Microsoft" technically doesn't develop games, they publish them, and Microsoft Studios is just the name of the wing of Microsoft that holds all of their actual development studios, such as 343 Industries, BigPark, Rare, Twisted Pixel and Turn 10.

Further adding some confusion is that MOJANG is now one of those studios, and The Behemoth themselves are partnered with Microsoft Studios for Game 4.... soooooo yeah, but I'm sure you knew all that and intended it to just be humorous.

I think that if the topic was re-purposed to be more of a fun polling thread than a Chat Room then it'd deserve to remain open (after all, the "Roy is a lolicon" thread never got locked and it's basically RPF2). As it stands though, it is a bit too similar, I'd recommend trying to change the thread so it can coexist amongst the other random threads

RPF: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/2649-super-ultra-r-p-f-arcade-remix-e-x-%C2%A0%CE%B1/

It's called the "Fun Thread".

> Mojang

> EA sports

> Microsoft

> best game developer

jeAFmCZ.jpg

It's Sega

There, I edited that lovely spoiler for you. You're welcome! :)

• Upvote 1

Love the idea of a polling thread, if it were updated every now and again to give users something new to talk about.

And I think that whatever The Behemoth puts out, it should have their signature brand of comedy that only they can pull off. Stamper got me interested in BattleBlock Theater, and the gameplay kept me coming back.  :-)

• Upvote 2

To clear some confusion: Yes, the game developer poll was a bit of a joke. Just tried filling in an extra question. :D Sure, this may be a chatroom thread, but more of a poll one. I will try to update the poll. (Good idea Chris!)

• Upvote 1

This topic is now the round table of the behemoth. From now on forth we shall discuss daily behemoth politics in a civil manner here on this very thread!

I think that if the topic was re-purposed to be more of a fun polling thread than a Chat Room then it'd deserve to remain open

Love the idea of a polling thread

I will try to update the poll. (Good idea Chris!)

:evil:

• Upvote 2

I think that if the topic was re-purposed to be more of a fun polling thread than a Chat Room then it'd deserve to remain open

>Love the idea of a polling thread

I will try to update the poll. (Good idea Chris!)

:evil:

Your right. This should be re-purposed as there are similar topics out there. Should I just repost it? I don't know how to edit topic names...

This should be re-purposed as there are similar topics out there. Should I just repost it? I don't know how to edit topic names... 

There should be an 'edit' button near the bottom of every post you make. Editing the original post of a thread will allow you to edit the title, tags and poll of said thread, too:

tut_zps58f90f1b.png

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

I fail to see why Mojang is a choice up there. They've made a total of 3 games, and only one of which is known to the public.

This should be re-purposed as there are similar topics out there. Should I just repost it? I don't know how to edit topic names... 

There should be an 'edit' button near the bottom of every post you make. Editing the original post of a thread will allow you to edit the title, tags and poll of said thread, too:

tut_zps58f90f1b.png

Hope this helps!

A life in the day of a mod.... something I wish I could have.... but I need to be 18, and im only 16, so :-P

Poll 1 Results:

Q. 1 top answer: Yay, but it might not happen...

Q. 2 top answers: You want Game 5 to be full of comedy, fast paced, simple like castle crashers, and open world.

Q. 3 (Joke) top answer: Non of the above.

The poll will be updated soon!

tut_zps58f90f1b.png

Hope this helps!

How do you reset poll votes? :huh:

> Mojang

> EA sports

> Microsoft

> best game developer

jeAFmCZ.jpg

It's Behemoth

There, I edited that lovely spoiler for you. You're welcome! :)

No, You're welcome ;-)