Sign in to follow this  
Potatofarm71

The Hl3 Confirmed Game

Welcome to the HL3 Confirmed game

This is how you play,

First someone posts a random sentence,then the next person trys to take things from that sentence to make HL3 confirmed

Example:

Sentence:I went to get 62 eggs today,how loopy!

Answer: Take the first digit and divide it by the second digit and you get 3  take the 2 first letters of the last words and you get HL,HL+3=HL3, HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Ok ill start:

I am going to buy 1 bitey bat hat from the store for $15 and maybe 5 other things,how lovely

1+1 =2 but if you divide that by itself and multiply it by 200 subtract 25 multiply it by 2 add 50 then subtract 100 and divide that by 100 you get 3! Half life cumfurmed!

Half Life has 8 letters but nobody remembers that space is part of the name so it's techically 9 letters, 9 divided by x3 = 3 x = 3, and x stands for Half Life, so Half Life = 3, so this means

Mewtwo confirmed for Smash 5

Female isn't capitalized in your username. Teachers might frown upon this. Teachers are figures of authority. The police are authority. The combine are police like figures. The combine is in Half life. HL3 confirmed.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

shh, I'm using my name for this one. I promise I'll follow the rules next time!

MeltedCow has 3 syllables. There are technically three vowels in the word "syllable": y, a, and e.

E is the fifth letter in the alphabet.

A is the first.

Y is the 25th.

5+1=6

25+6= 31.

31/3= 10.3333333333

Not only are there multiple threes in this number, Half-Life 2 has been around since 2004; in other words, for ten years.

HL3 confirmed.

• Upvote 1

The names of the 4 main animatronics in Five Nights at Freddy's are Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Take the letters of their name and add them up, that's 21. There are 7 nights in the game. 21/7 is 3. HL3 confirmed.

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 has been released. WAIT, there's more! There are 6 nights in FNAF 3. 6/3 is 2. CAM 2 is where a Bonnie mannequin appears. Mannequin has 9 letters, which is 3 x 3. Half Life 3 confirmed!

As of right now, Five Nights at Freddy's 4 has 3 teaser images. 4/3 1.3333333333 and the 3 goes on forever. Half Life 3 confirmed.