Sign in to follow this  
Behemoth_Erin

[3-Oct-2014] Solo Feature - Not Just Par For The Course!

Grab your clubs but leave your caddy behind, because this week's solo playlist is called "A Round of Golf"! Not that it's anything like Golf, but some clubs would sure be handy when you're facing an army of cat guards!

Solo Feature:

A Round of Golf by Sir Robo

Difficulty: Intermediate

Now, to be fair, it's been some time since I last... you know, "hit the links". I do remember there being less lasers than this, though. Cannons too. That said, the groundskeepers hired by Sir Robo have clearly been hard at work, because this is one cleanly constructed set of challenges, ripe for the solving!

Everything is in its place for a reason, whether it's an out of place boulder or a strangely isolated explosive block. Thankfully, you'll just about always have the time and space you'll need to take in your environment, size up the factors and then take a clean shot at it.

...wow, that actually does sound a lot like golf. Well played, Sir Robo... well played.

2014-10-03_00007.jpg

2014-10-03_00010.jpg

2014-10-03_00001.jpg

I know I said you should leave your caddy behind, but boy howdy would this week's prisoner make a perfect one!

FeaturePost_TinyMonkey.jpg

Ah well, Tiny Monkey, maybe next time we'll get a Co Op golf playlist... Until then!

[Arena Feature Oct 3 2014]

This unlock is the reward for Furbottom's Features for the next two weeks! We re-featured this solo playlist in Furbottom's Features so be sure to check it out before it's gone!

FeaturePost_TinyMonkey.jpg