Sign in to follow this  
abom66

new animal orb? bunny?

i found a cute little bunny. i wonder how to befriend him :? check it out. its at the snow store.

PS: please rate and comment :D

i found a cute little bunny. i wonder how to befriend him :? check it out. its at the snow store.

PS: please rate and comment :D

That bunny is only there for decoration :cry:

If something isn't floating... then its probably not an animal orb (except for the green eye one)

Yeah it's not a pet. I have the 'get all the pets' achievement and I never got a bunny.

I love the bunny on the water level right before the cat fish. It's like hop hop hop hop hop hop. :D

Yeah it's not a pet. I have the 'get all the pets' achievement and I never got a bunny.

I love the bunny on the water level right before the cat fish. It's like hop hop hop hop hop hop. :D

im pretty ure it was HIPPITY HIP HIP HIP HIP HIP :D

well maybe it will be in the dlc :D

I personally would like the penguin and seal from Snow World to be an animal orb, that bunny (which also appears on the River Chase level), the Dragon orb, and maybe even the chipmunk and deer orb. Deer Orb would crap on everyone, or probably increase your agility. :lol:

That, my friend, is the real playboy bunny.

J/K

Bunnies would have to be associated with jumping.

So maybe the bunny orb could give you double jumping abilities, that jumps higher than sherbert/Cieling Cat's ability and magic jump.

J/K

So maybe the bunny orb could give you double jumping abilities, that jumps higher than sherbert/Cieling Cat's ability and magic jump.

nice idea, but there already is a double jump (kinda) and i dont think they will make twice of the same abilitys. so mybe he just quaderalooples your speed!

J/K

nice idea, but there already is a double jump (kinda) and i dont think they will make twice of the same abilitys. so mybe he just quaderalooples your speed!

He makes your speed go OVER 9000!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::roll:

J/K

He makes your speed go OVER 9000!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i just died. that was so random.

A bunny could be a good theme, but it wouldn't look like that. The dragon and the seal ones are neat though, and i could see the alien sitting on the space ship control board being an animal orb with some minor adjustments.