megan

Halloween Contest 2014 (Enter By 11/3/2014 @ 5 Pm Pacific Standard Time)

I have no idea how to add pictures on these post since there doesn't seem to be a way to upload my media

Once you have posted at least 3 approved posts, then your Forum account will automatically update to "Member." Members have the ability to upload attachments to their posts through "More reply options." 

Alternatively, you can use photo sharing sites like http://imgur.com/ and then click the Image icon to include the image url. 

Here's a helpful page: http://forums.thebeh...ore&module=help

(Click on "Posting" and it will explain attachments)

• picture.png - This will insert an image.

Hope that helps!

For the reward will it be for xbox, steam, or both?

It will be up to the winner which platform they'd like. The only exception is Alien Hominid HD, which is only available on XBLA. And the only cody we have for PSN is Castle Crashers. 

10155656_10202918481112206_212404712405810501967_10202918477352112_328315953900510347548_10202918488192383_6390342279399

I'm Ryan from Williamsburg, VA.  I will be representing Hatty at my school parade on Friday and going to get some candy all dressed up too.  I also have my golden whale on a stick which is not represented in these pictures.  HATTY HALLOWEEN FOOLS!!! (Age 9)

• Upvote 1

Finally, mah pumpkin!

Nothing like a day with no power to give you all of the time I needed!

post-2340-0-95186500-1415122049_thumb.jpg

post-2340-0-95239500-1415122044_thumb.jpg

post-2340-0-72310300-1415122040_thumb.jpg

I had a second pumpkin, but I didn't have enough time to carve it. I also started kicking myself, because I was going to do a gem, but I didn't get a green pumpkin when I had a chance...  :cry:

I have no idea how to attach pictures... no matter what I try, so sorry for the links, okay?

Edited by megan
  • Upvote 1

Yes! As long as you have a valid mailing address we can send prizes to if you win. 

About that... what if we want to enter but don't care for the prizes?

Always care for the prizes... They be BEHEMOTHY THINGS

WHY WOULD YOU NOT CARE FOR BEHEMOTHY THINGAMAJIGGERS!!!!??????

• Upvote 1

Hello! Here is my entry for the Halloween contest and I'm sorry it's not really "Halloween-y"!

This is my Hatty Hattington cosplay which I finished earlier this year and wore to one of the local conventions.

His head is actually covered in a plush fabric so he's very soft! Cheers!

10547014_10201914774344861_630599446191710417727_10202194380814848_8617058663637

super amazing awesome shout out to 5mm studio who took the top photo.

That looks REALLY good.

I've decided to work on two pumpkins for the contest, but if I win anything, I'm just gonna give it to a friend or something (a personal friend. No bribery here!)

I really like everything on here so far! The competition's gonna be tough!  :-D

The competition IS gonna be REALLY TOUGH!

• Upvote 1

I have GOT to enter this. (sorry for posting in different posts. just doing that while looking through the forum.) see you guys in the forums!

Stop. Liking. Your. Own. Posts.

• Upvote 1

file:///C:/Users/NYIH/Pictures/bbt/DSCN7193.JPG

file:///C:/Users/NYIH/Pictures/bbt/DSCN7194.JPG

The Horse hanging out with his prickly new friend, Cactus Kitty (not made). And yes, his tail is attached to his body. 

Hello! It looks like you may need to edit your post and resubmit the photos. See below for instructions on how to post photos.

Sorry i made my pumpkin just last night. Can I still enter? I just have to enter.

Yes! As long as you post your photos before November 3rd then you can enter. If you're new and awaiting approval, please don't spam the forums. The multiple posts will be deleted. Even though they don't show up publicly, we will still accept the posts with photo submissions even if they are still pending approval (they have time stamps on them). 

Here's how to post photos: 

Once you have posted at least 3 approved posts, then your Forum account will automatically update to "Member." Members have the ability to upload attachments to their posts through "More reply options." 

Alternatively, you can use photo sharing sites like http://imgur.com/ and then click the Image icon to include the image url. 

Here's a helpful page: http://forums.thebeh...ore&module=help

(Click on "Posting" and it will explain attachments)

• picture.png - This will insert an image.

Hope that helps!

Well, although I can't post pictures quite yet, I guess I might as well tell you now what I am submitting. I've made two pumpkins: one is a battleblock theater scene, with a gem, spikes, a laser, and Socket. I'll be honest, it doesn't look all that great, but i worked hard on it. And one is a castle crashers pumpkin with an orange knight and a necromancer silhouette in front of a moon in the background. It also doesn't look great in my opinion, but i did work hard on it as well.

Finished costume, official entry, boom! Just got back from trick or treatin', hardly anybody actually recognized that it was a Castle Crasher, but the couple that did ran up screaming "OH MY GOD THAT'S SO AWESOME"...a lot of older people thought it was a knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (which was kinda awesome too, lol...). Lot of cool stuff on here, good job guys!

QnvgtFn.jpg

• Upvote 5