Mangle

The Second Behemoth Forums Smash 3Ds Tournament

Special Halloween Tournament with Special Rules after this tournament?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we?

Well, because I feel that there needs to be another tournament and because I want to get my revenge on Pac Zane, I'm officially hosting.....

The Second Behemoth Forums Smash 3DS Tournament!

Date and Time: Friday October 17th at 5pm central/ 6pm eastern/ 3pm pacific/ 11pm london? Please let me know if there are any conflicts before Thursday October 16th at 10pm central.

Rules: (red ones are up for debate)

Single elimination.

Best 2 out of 3 every round except semifinals and finals, which will be 3 out of 5.

No items, Fox only, Final Destination

All stages must be Omega Form, with the exception of Final Destination.

No Custom moves.

2 stocks.

No redos due to lag.

If players disconnect, the match will not be redone and the winner of the match will be whoever was winning at that point based on stock, then damage.

If someone disconnected because (s)he was losing, that person will be disqualified.

If someone exploits a glitch, it will either be tolerated or the other person will have an automatic victory depending on the case. If the exploiter cannot prove it already exists, that person will be disqualified

If a person is cheating, that person will be disqualified.

List of Smashers:

Gamefemale (2320-6681-7010) Purple Sonic

MorgLikesGames (1891-1668-7887) Dark Pit

SaltOnToast (4742-5822-8412) Duck Hunt

GoldenGhost (3454-2259-8402) Jigglypuff

MisterrQuentin (2380-4124-1826) Shiek

IndustrialKnight (4897-7240-9458) White Shirt Little Mac

DroppedYourPocket (2191-7933-7696) Robin

Chris (0946-2724-5736) Purple/Black Ike

Abz2141 (2079-6290-4792) Pink King Dedede

daikonboy101 (1220-7285-8257) Captain Falcon

Wisp (0473-8764-7253) Marth

Scaler193 (1418-6863-8589) ROB

Mr. Hatty (aka the Pac Zane) (1461-6708-0572) You all know who

Boggle Playing Chicken (4038-6331-9328) Duck Hunt (Yellow/Black or Banjo Kazooie)

True213 (2294-5231-8001) Luigi

Signups are now closed, sorry, you're too slow, see you next tournament if you are not signed up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y

If you are not already in my Skype contacts, please add me prior to the start of the tournament. I will also create a Skype group exclusively for this tournament. The group will be created 24 hours prior to the start of the tournament. The bracket will be made immediately after the deadline for signups.

Edited by Gamefemale

Why not just make one new thread called 'The Behemoth Smash Brothers Tournament' and update it each time you want to have a new contest?

GoldenGhost did the first one, I want to do the second one.

Why not just make one new thread called 'The Behemoth Smash Brothers Tournament' and update it each time you want to have a new contest?

I think he means just have an entire thread dedicated to Smash Bros Tournaments instead of making a new one after every tourney.

ps.u cannot defeat paczane

I think he means just have an entire thread dedicated to Smash Bros Tournaments instead of making a new one after every tourney.

ps.u cannot defeat paczane

Well, I might do that if enough people sign up for this tourney. Also, I came close to defeating him the first time, I WILL DEFEAT HIM THE SECOND TIME!

I sign up as default skinned Pit.

1418-7737-8450

Edited by Turkey

Well I was gonna pick Black Pit, but to prevent a Pit-Fest, I'll sign up as Ludwig!

My Friend Code is 3454 - 2259 - 8402. (Feel free to use the sign-up list I had in my thread if you need anyone's Friend Code.)

Edited by GoldenGhost

Why do we have to always be locked to one character?

EDIT: Those tags tho

Edited by Mr. Hatty
  • Upvote 1

You can never defeat Pac-Zane. Who won BTW?

Please tell me you did not say that to get me enraged. BTW, True213 won the first tournament.

Please tell me you did not say that to get me enraged. BTW, True213 won the first tournament.

Pac-Zane is to strong though..... my $ was on you or chuckola films...

Chuckola Films is like 3 people tho.

Chuckola Films is like 3 people tho.

I ment any of them

Because of a certain forum member wanting to participate in this tourney, but cannot make it Saturday, I am moving the tournament to

Friday October 17th at 5pm central time.

Please let me know if there are any conflicts before Thursday October 16th at 10pm central.

Because of a certain forum member wanting to participate in this tourney, but cannot make it Saturday, I am moving the tournament to

Please let me know if there are any conflicts before Thursday October 16th at 10pm central.

Friday and Saturday are no no days for me

If Saturday was not a day for you, then why did you sign up even before I moved the date to Friday?

If Saturday was not a day for you, then why did you sign up even before I moved the date to Friday?

Cuz I thought it was on a Sunday. My bad.

I want to join but I didn't even Ko anyone last one D:

You got another chance to do some KOing here. I won't even pair you up with me the first round just to give you a chance if you choose to enter. If you want to join, who are you playing as?

I'm up for this. Friday works better for me too, since I didn't get to bed until about 1:00am last night and I have to do stuff on Mondays.

Common sense tells me to switch character this time, but Ike is too much fun not to play. So I pick Purple/Black Ike again. My friend code is 0946 - 2724 - 5736.

Yeah sure why not, although the first tourney after the first disconnection said that they could re-do and then after the second it goes to whoever was winning which I liked because the connection problem is something that is out of our hands but if you stay with the rule that if there is a disconnection then no re-do I'm okay with it. Just voicing my opinion :-) 

King Dedede - Pink 

Friend code: (2079 - 6290 - 4792)