Sign in to follow this  
Hatty Hominid

Selling Souls?

So, my friend Jake gave someone named Tyler 5 pieces of gum but in exchange his soul was to be given to Jake. Jake made a legit contact and they both signed it and so did a witness. Does Jake now own Tylers soul?

What would you give your soul for?

Note that I am not a very religious person but still if something were to be as significant as a "soul" is said to be would you sell it?

Edited by Hatty Hominid

Thanks for not telling me to turn annotations off, jerkface

I was doing so well

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for not telling me to turn annotations off, jerkface

I was doing so well

I was actually watching it and thought "I should probably tell people to turn annotations off."

Then I didn't.

So, my friend Jake gave someone named Tyler 5 pieces of gum but in exchange his soul was to be given to Jake. Jake made a legit contact and they both signed it and so did a witness. Does Jake now own Tylers soul?

Note that I am not a very religious person but still if something were to be as significant as a "soul" is said to be would you sell it?

Hey, hate to ask this kind of thing, but can you please not name any names next time? There's a guy named Jake I really like, and........I'm not explaining things in any further detail. If you look through some of my other posts, I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. Long story short, he and I haven't talked since I don't know when, and my heart is still broken, so please do not name any names next time.

Should probably have not said this, so I'm doing what Spoon did below.

Sorry if you offended or anything.

Edited by daikonboy101

Nevermind. Said something insensitive and wanted to take it down before it blew up in my face. So yeah.

Edited by SpoonArtist

Souls are intangible materials that cannot be bound by our human law, regardless of whether or not souls exist.

In a strict business and legal sense, you cannot regulate them therefore the contract is void.

The end.

• Upvote 2

All I know is that obtaining 14 human souls and giving them to your local Reaper for his consumption is part of the process of becoming a good doodler in class.

Edited by MeltedCow

I'm not really a believer in Gravity but for some reason I still keep being held down on earth.  It's the stupidest thing, all these people putting their laws and restrictions on my body, who do they think they are?

I sold my gravity to a friend for a pack of gum because I'm not a very gravity kind of guy.  Do you think I got a good deal?

• Upvote 1

In order to sell your soul you'll have to contact the Soul Collector who will take your soul and hold it until the other person has paid you and then the Soul Collector gives it to that person, it doesn't sound like this happened in your case so I don't think his soul was actually lost.

But I did sell my soul once, there's this really good sandwich shop by my house which always has awesome sandwiches and then I sold my soul for a couple of them. They were tasty.

• Upvote 1

Hey, hate to ask this kind of thing, but can you please not name any names next time? There's a guy named Jake I really like, and........I'm not explaining things in any further detail. If you look through some of my other posts, I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. Long story short, he and I haven't talked since I don't know when, and my heart is still broken, so please do not name any names next time.

I'm sorry I probably should have not named them but I asked and they said it was okay. My bad i can change the names if you want me to

If someone were gullible enough to "take my soul" for some material object, I'd gladly accept.

Now if this person had some kind of supernatural tie to my "soul" or if selling my soul meant selling my body then I would say no in an instant.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

Wonder how that would work, living without a soul and all.

Depends on your view on soul

It could easily just mean you are atheistic *ba dum tish*

But it would probably be like living without the mind or your conscience.