Sign in to follow this  
ReAcTiioN

weapon blacksmith problem

today i lost all my money/pets/weapons...i dont mind very much except for my money because i had 30,000 gold :(...anyway i collected all of my pets and most of the weapons back but i realized that i couldn't get the ninja's or the brute's weapon. theres no way in earth you can get the brutes especially cause you never fight his normal form and the ninja the chances are too slim...other than resetting my character data or trading with another person there are no way (my brute is 99 no way im resetting)

ADVICE

i think the update should also include that you should automatically unlock the weapon in the weapon frog when you unlock the character

today i lost all my money/pets/weapons...i dont mind very much except for my money because i had 30,000 gold :(...anyway i collected all of my pets and most of the weapons back but i realized that i couldn't get the ninja's or the brute's weapon. theres no way in earth you can get the brutes especially cause you never fight his normal form and the ninja the chances are too slim...other than resetting my character data or trading with another person there are no way (my brute is 99 no way im resetting)

ADVICE

i think the update should also include that you should automatically unlock the weapon in the weapon frog when you unlock the character

hey i'm on right now gamertag: eat a chicken i have the sai-ninjas weapon so you can have it if you invite me to a game

heres a good and quick idea: go on tall grass field with brute/ninja dig up the weapon there and there ya go! pick it back up and your done!

heres a good and quick idea: go on tall grass field with brute/ninja dig up the weapon there and there ya go! pick it back up and your done!

that doesnt work because my brute doesnt have his weapon equipped and im not going to reset it because its lvl 99

that doesnt work because my brute doesnt have his weapon equipped and im not going to reset it because its lvl 99

ooooo snap... reaction ill help you once and if i get my brute or you can help me beat the game with icekimo when im online and then ill get you the brute weapon, i have the ninja sai so dont worry ;)