Sign in to follow this  

I was playing with a random person in story mode. When the host died a timer started, and when the timer went off, a shadow appeared on the screen and the level would reset. Does anybody know why this happened?

I have a new update. I joined another guy playing campaign. We were in the lobby, then we pressed A and started. We started fooling around where you start inside where the beds are. I went through the door and he would stand still and the timer would go off.

I have a new update. I joined another guy playing campaign. We were in the lobby, then we pressed A and started. We started fooling around where you start inside where the beds are. I went through the door and he would stand still and the timer would go off.

1. For your original post: Did you die as well the host? That's just a thing that happens. If you're on Insane, that is def supposed to happen.

2.For the update: That's a waiting timer. He's supposed to follow you. Just another feature.

1. I don't think it was insane. Hatty wouldn't pop up on the screen. And it only would reset if the host died.

2. When I went through the door he would stand still. Then the timer would start and go off. Then the curtains closed and opened back up.

New update: Joined another campaign game and when the host threw a dart, the level would reset.

Another new update: I was playing campaign again and we finished 2-3 in chapter 4. We didn't grab the yarn so I went back into 2-3 and the other guy stood still and the timer went off, then the curtains closed and reopened. Then he left the game.

Edit: I'm an idiot. You can reset levels. Mods, lock this!

Edited by RedHotSword3256