megan

Choose Your Streamed Game 4 Hero!

Choose your streamed Game 4 hero!  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see as the hero at the start of our live stream of Game 4?

• Horatio
    • Pipistrella
    • Yosef

Live Stream of Game 4 - October 24th from 3-4PM PST

Extra Life Marathon

Twitch.tv/Raptr

As you may have read on our blog, we've joined Extra Life 2014! Our Team leader, Raptr, will be hosting us on their Twitch TV channel on Friday, October 24th, from 3-4PM PST.

Our live stream will focus on fundraising for Rady Children's Hospital through our Extra Life fundraising page, playing Game 4 for majority of that hour, and then raffling off a new plush that has never been seen or sold before! If you want to enter the raffle, be sure to donate at least $10 thru our Extra Life fundraising page before the end of our Oct 24th stream.

We recommend viewers to check out the Game 4 footage that is already out because we want to be able to show you more of the game! Our gameplay will start off from the end of the last battle in our PAX Prime demo, featured in this Gamespot video:

If you don't have time to watch it before the live stream, no problem! We'll make sure to do a general verbal recap at the start of the stream. We just want to make sure you get to see some of the new stuff we've been working on!

chooseyourstreamedhero.jpg

We'll be going through a lot of Game 4 content and we want you to join in the fun! You'll be able to ask us questions in the chat room and also help us choose some adventures. 

But, why wait until then? Let's kick off the weekend with a poll! Who would you like to see as the hero when we start our October 24th stream? 

Will it be Horatio with his sturdy shield, Pipistrella with her mighty mallet, or Yosef with his astounding axes that stun?

Put in your vote by October 24th, 2PM PST!

I'm all for strong women, so Pipistrella it is.

Looking forward to the stream!

Yosef reminds me of Altered Beast. Let's play as Yosef.

"Rise from your grave"

Horatio!!

Hi! I just went an edited the New Registrations permissions and you should be able to vote in the poll now. :) 

Horatio's moustache is one of the most majestic things I have ever witnessed. My vote goes to him

Can't wait for game 4! Looks like you nailed yet another genre!