Mangle

Special Halloween Smash 3Ds Tournament (And All Future Tournaments)

Somebody proposed a rule change  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an April Fools tournament after this one?

Awesome. So I totally lied about being able to participate in the 3DS tournament. Right after I signed up, I figured out that my brother had it in his 3DS when he went back to College.

Sorry for giving you trouble :/

Reported for being a liar, enjoy your ban

Also I'll sign up for the Wii U waifu tournament; my NNID is 8BitSymphony and my Skype name is Joybuzzer64. I might sign up for the 3DS tournament later. (Do we need to say what character we'll be using or do we not need to?)

You don't need to say which character you're using. As long as your character is pink, red, purple, or white, it's acceptable.

Can a mod please change the name of this topic?

About that...

So I go change the name of the Halloween tournament group to Valentine's Day Smash 3DS tournament, and I get hated for hosting another tournament. Ok, then.........

This is Gamefemale's current statis, which perfectly answers why your request may not be fulfilled. ;-)

Can a mod please change the name of this topic?

About that...

>So I go change the name of the Halloween tournament group to Valentine's Day Smash 3DS tournament, and I get hated for hosting another tournament. Ok, then.........

This is Gamefemale's current statis, which perfectly answers why your request may not be fulfilled. ;-)

It needs to be changed to just "Smash Tournaments Thread." That way it wouldnt need to be changed every other tournament.

• Upvote 4

It needs to be changed to just "Smash Tournaments Thread." That way it wouldnt need to be changed every other tournament.

I think it would need to be "Gamefemale's Smash Tournaments Thread", since it wouldn't be very fair for other people to have to share her thread if they wanted to host a tournament.

I lied about using Jigglypuff. I'm using Pink Falcon all the way.

Keep hatin, all you anti-Falcons out there.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully I'll manage to make it to both... Maybe... I dunno what's happening those days.

Also hopefully I'll manage to show of all of my characters before getting put out, I'm bad as all of them. (You can switch your character between matches, right?)

Just a friendly reminder, 2 weeks left before the deadline to sign up for the 3DS tournament.

Oh yeah I forgot, I gotta' drop out of the WiiU tourney guys. Something came up. Sorry!

(I'm still going to kick your butts @ 3DS though)

I have an important announcement to make regarding the 3DS tournament. I have just received word that I may or may not be doing something on Valentine's Day, and I'll be notified if I do something or not at the last minute. Therefore, what I'll do is extend signups for the 3DS tournament to the day of the tournament, and if I do something, I'll postpone the tournament until February 28th. If I don't do something on Valentine's Day, I will close signups and make the bracket the second I am notified. I am very sorry for any inconveniences this may bring. 

This announcement has no affect on the Wii U tournament what so ever.

• Upvote 1

My computer monitor broke so take me out of the tournament.

Now if only the 3DS Tourney is pushed back, people may have a chance! :-D

My computer monitor broke so take me out of the tournament.

Now if only the 3DS Tourney is pushed back, people may have a chance! :-D

I may have to do that since there are currently only 3 people signed up for the 3DS tournament, and if no one else signs up for it by Valentine's Day, I will push it back.

• Upvote 1

Well guys, looks like I am doing something today, so

the tournament will now be postponed until February 28th.

Edited by Gamefemale
  • Upvote 1

As much as I really want to ban Miis because they are entirely way to OP in my opinion, I understand some people may say I only win because I spam (which is not entirely true, btw), so I will allow Miis as long as they follow the character restriction guidelines.

As much as I really want to ban Miis because they are entirely way to OP in my opinion, I understand some people may say I only win because I spam (which is not entirely true, btw), so I will allow Miis as long as they follow the character restriction guidelines.

I have some bad news ...for all of you i mean.

As it turns out, my brother is going to let me borrow his Wii U for a while so...

Edited by True213

YUUUUSSSS! Tourney delayed!

I'm gonna get in on the 3DS tournament. White Ness for the win!

FC: [lemme check XP]

Guys, very important announcement here, my parents just told me that I might be doing something tomorrow, so due to February 28th being the 3DS tournament, I do not want to host 2 tournaments in one day, and some controversy about postponing the 3DS tournament, I will be backing out of the Wii U tournament and I give full hosting responsibilities to SaltOnToast. This will not affect tournament date or start time for Wii U and 3DS tournaments unless Salt says otherwise for the Wii U tournament. I am very sorry for any inconvenience.