Mangle

Special Halloween Smash 3Ds Tournament (And All Future Tournaments)

Somebody proposed a rule change  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be an April Fools tournament after this one?

So it seems that I'll be hosting the Wii U tourney tomorrow and for anyone that has entered (Even though it might take longer) I would like to propose the idea of me streaming each round as Jigglypuff countdown so that everyone can watch every round?

So it seems that I'll be hosting the Wii U tourney tomorrow and for anyone that has entered (Even though it might take longer) I would like to propose the idea of me streaming each round as Jigglypuff countdown so that everyone can watch every round?

You should archive them to youtube.

• Upvote 1

You should archive them to youtube.

Sure, sounds like a plan!

... i didn't sign up for the Wii U tournament, you know. But if you really insist I can play I would just have to be updated through the forums intead of Skype.

... i didn't sign up for the Wii U tournament, you know. But if you really insist I can play I would just have to be updated through the forums intead of Skype.

I don't have control over the forum page but if you still want to join then here is the sign ups:  http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/RKG3TooeRM

Also if you could tel me around what time you are free tomorrow as I am trying to figure out a time that has everyone available. 

Oh yeah, I never finished my 3DS tournament application. That's fine, I just need to know when it starts, lol.

Playing as white Ness (or normal Ness if that's okay)

FC: 2320-6361-3224

EDIT: I did the math, and know when it starts now :-D

EDIT: The tournament starts in an hour, but the bracket is still unknown. Uhhh..?

Edited by A C Cret

Oh yeah, I never finished my 3DS tournament application. That's fine, I just need to know when it starts, lol.

Playing as white Ness (or normal Ness if that's okay)

FC: 2320-6361-3224

EDIT: I did the math, and know when it starts now :-D

EDIT: The tournament starts in an hour, but the bracket is still unknown. Uhhh..?

I was hosting the Wii U one no idea about 3DS

Oh no, did I miss the Wii U tournament?

Not enough people have showed up so I guess its not happening
Same for 3DS, I'm assuming, because there's no bracket and the tourney is supposed to start in ten minutes...

*sigh*

Whelp, if anyone wants to play a match or two, my FC is 2320-6361-3224

Oh, I know you're not hosting the 3DS one Salt, lol

Edited by A C Cret

Having issues trying to sign up so take me out of the tournament. That said, don't be surprised if you see a friend request from me.

Sorry for the last minute screwover guys, I can't control what my parents have planned for me. I will try my best to not have plans for next weekend so the 3DS tournament can go as planned, but I have no guarantees.

Hey guys, I just want to get a few things said.

First off, if you still want to participate in tomorrow's tournament, please confirm it to me somehow so I can make the bracket tomorrow afternoon with little to no flaws.

Now I mainly want to get the following said so hopefully most of you can understand why I haven't been as organized with these 2 tournaments as I have my previous ones and why I possibly may not be able to host another tournament until at least summer.

Life has been rough for me lately. A majority of what has been giving me problems lately is not what happens in school now, it's something a lot deeper than that.

On the week before my birthday (which was February 19th for those of you who already forgot it), my entire family, school counselor, principal, some of my teachers, and some of my friends were asking me questions like, "Hey, when are you going to start driving? High school is almost over for you, you can't go forever without a license" "Jen, what are you going to do after you graduate?" "What college do you want to go to?" "When are you going to take the SAT?" and "Jen, are you ever going to get a job?". Yes, I was asked all those questions before, but I was never asked them so darned frequently prior to the week before my birthday.

Now that I turned 17, those questions are being asked more and more frequently, and they really drag me down. Because of many people's impatientness, I was forced to take time away from the things I love doing to sit down and think "What the hell am I gonna do?" and I won't lie, it pains me to think of my future and my past (more-so my past than my future, but it pains to think of the future because to a certain degree, my past affects the future). It is because of these thoughts I am forced to make, I'm depressed once again, almost to the level of last year.

Unless by some miracle, I was allowed to stay a kid forever, I am not getting out of this depression at least until summer. I am hoping that is when I'll get asked the questions a lot less frequently, and that is when I'll be in the mood host once more. Until then, tomorrow's tournament shall be my last for a while. I know some of you will be glad to see me stop hosting for a while, so to you guys, I guess do something to celebrate the fact I won't host anymore for a while. To the rest of you, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. :cry:

Wow, didn't know stuff was going down that path again. Don't worry about it, life is a b sometimes, I hate to say.

Sure, I'll participate in tommorow's 3DS tournament.

If anyone was curious, here is the current bracket: http://challonge.com/behemothlatelove2015

If you still want to participate today at 5pm or want to sign up, I will allow late entries until 4:45pm central time today. I will accept no more participants after that.

Edit: Half of the current participants got pulled into something else and will not be able to do it until later tonight, so I am delaying the tournament until 6pm central time today. That also means I will allow confirmations of those who already signed up or late entries until 5:45pm central time.

Edited by Gamefemale

The tournament is now over! Time for the final results.

4th place - A C Cret

3rd place - Gamefemale

2nd place - MisterrQuentin

Valentine's Champion - daikonboy101

Congratulations to everyone who participated in this tournament, and I will see you next time!

If you want full details on the scores, http://challonge.com/behemothlatelove2015