Sign in to follow this  
FrogBussoms

Full Moon

Okay so I completed all the checkpoint levels that The knight guy posted on his insane guide for level skipping.

I had beaten the final boss twice, and its asking me to do full moon. ( arrow pointing at it )

What the heck..?

I even just helped someone do level skipping and got him his skull and character unlock and we did not play full moon...

By the way this is on regular mode not insane.

So what did i do wrong..? I did everything the same as the guy i helped to get his unlocks.

If you care about the arrow not being there, just enter the level then exit game.You probably shouldn't level skip though.

I really dont see why i should not level skip, its so much faster for me to unlock new characters. I only use characters I dont like to unlock the ones i do like. Saves me from playing 60% of the levels. I already unlocked all the characters when i had my xbox playing EVERY level, so now that im on the steam edition I really dont want to do all that again. Might as well level skip !

I really dont see why i should not level skip, its so much faster for me to unlock new characters. I only use characters I dont like to unlock the ones i do like. Saves me from playing 60% of the levels. I already unlocked all the characters when i had my xbox playing EVERY level, so now that im on the steam edition I really dont want to do all that again. Might as well level skip !

It's not legit, you'll get better this way, and your goldskulls will mean something

Edited by Hazard

It's not legit, you'll get better this way, and your goldskulls will mean something

Well by all means I should totally avoid not proving to you that I am completely capable of playing the game. God, where did I go wrong

Well by all means I should totally avoid not proving to you that I am completely capable of playing the game. God, where did I go wrong

Thanks for the sarcasm bud, it'll get you far in life.

Lol, it's just funny because i have done every level solo insane except for the necro boss.. I'm not worried by skipping them on my second time going for second gold skull.

Guilt free

Edited by FrogBussoms

Okay so I completed all the checkpoint levels that The knight guy posted on his insane guide for level skipping.

I had beaten the final boss twice, and its asking me to do full moon. ( arrow pointing at it )

What the heck..?

I even just helped someone do level skipping and got him his skull and character unlock and we did not play full moon...

By the way this is on regular mode not insane.

So what did i do wrong..? I did everything the same as the guy i helped to get his unlocks.

This happens to me a lot too.