Sign in to follow this  
8Bitten

I'm Not Dead. I've Just Been Busy.

So this may surprise you all, but I'm not dead. I just had a lot going on with college and had to suspend designing in favor of my academics and social life here. However now I'll finally be able to get back to designing and hopefully recover the ground I lost in SideQuests being corrupted. Don't expect anything from me in the near future, just know that stuff is on the way!

Sorry for my massive leave of absence though!

• Upvote 7

Good luck with college! What classes are you taking?

Thanks! I'm just taking my general electives currently, I'll get more major-specific with my classes as I progress.

What are you going to college for? Good Luck!

I'm going to be majoring in Game Design! Thanks!

Thanks! I'm just taking my general electives currently, I'll get more major-specific with my classes as I progress.

>What are you going to college for? Good Luck!

Change your major to web design and fix our forums please. Be the saviour we need!

• Upvote 3

>What are you going to college for? Good Luck!

Game design is great! I hope to get in to it if I can't make it in athletics! I/we know you will do fantastic!

What are you going to college for? Good Luck!

Hope you do well in your classes.

Just out of curiosity.

Backs seat moderating: Try to edit your posts next time instead of making 3 seperate posts. People generally don't like it when you double, triple, etc post. Especially if they aren't long posts.

Just out of curiosity.

Backs seat moderating: Try to edit your posts next time instead of making 3 seperate posts. People generally don't like it when you double, triple, etc post. Especially if they aren't long posts.

Thats why Scaler is User Of The Year

Back on topic- I didn't know you were already in college 8Bitten. You have achieved so much at such a young age!

Back on topic- I didn't know you were already in college 8Bitten. You have achieved so much at such a young age!

Lolwut I'm 19.  :|

Also do you have any idea who you want to work for?

Honestly, whoever's hiring.  :-P

• Upvote 2

Lolwut I'm 19.  :|

>Also do you have any idea who you want to work for?

Honestly, whoever's hiring.  :-P

Well, you look young (as a good thing of course). Have fun in college btw!

Just out of curiosity.

Yeah I kinda realized what I just did there after I made the post. I didn't like what I did :|

Yes, this is a wise option. Education always comes first. And you are going towards a game designer career? Nice! I wish I could do that, but I'm not creative. I'm more sciecne-cy and math-y.

• Upvote 1

Hey all, just wanted to give an update without creating an entirely new thread:
So I finally have access to an Xbox360 again, and I've already begun recreating my solo playlist SideQuests, as well as entirely new levels for it! I'm really excited to be working on new content and I'm so happy to be designing again in general.

If you're curious as to what exactly to look forwards to, just know that I've been able to build around a lot of interesting interactions. There definitely is no shortage of cool Raccalope puzzles that I'm excited to have you all see!

• Upvote 1