Sign in to follow this  
SaltOnToast

Don't Starve Together

Had an idea, If we could get two Teams of 4 Or even two teams of 2 we could have a competition to see which pair can survive the longest.

(I am going to say that the teams would need to be in a skype call. [separated by team or not depending on team sizes])

I think those ghosts when you die is

tumblr_inline_ncrhtttdiV1svbv0m.gif 2688829-9228209313-96YnC.gif

Though I'm curious to see how when one person dies, the game will play out, between them just waiting for another body of the sort to posses, or to watch endlessly?

Edit: too many broken gifs

Edited by I can't play Mother 3

Had an idea, If we could get two Teams of 4 Or even two teams of 2 we could have a competition to see which pair can survive the longest.

(I am going to say that the teams would need to be in a skype call. [separated by team or not depending on team sizes])

That's a cool idea, but its basically a challenge just to survive regardless, especially if you need to share resources. It might be a fun thing to try out but to start out we should just try to survive through the game together. Also, I am extremely pumped to try Don't Starve Together, can't wait!