Okay, today Nintendo announced that they were finally making The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D, to be released in Spring 2015.

Anyone else hyped for this game? I played the original as a child, but could never figure out how to even get out of Clock Town, and always raged out of fear before the third day ended... But still, I've grown to love this game for its darker themes and unique concepts. Even though the community has been bombarding Nintendo with requests for this game ever since the release of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and that this release was inevitable (it worked for Mother 3, why not Majora's Mask?), I'm still happy to see it so soon!  :-D

Highlight the text below! Shh! It's a secret!

Use white text to say anything bad about this game, and you'll survive.

If you say anything bad about this game, I may have to kill you. Just FYI, okay?  :roll:

Edited by A C Cret

guys my opinion is right and if you say anything else you are wrong because my opinion is right

Very excited for MM 3D. Can't wait for Feirce Deity Link in 3D.

• Upvote 2

guys my opinion is right and if you say anything else you are wrong because my opinion is right

I shall praise Morg. His opinion is 100% correct.

So this was bound to happen, everyone knew it was coming and it makes sense for them to remake it on 3DS since they already have created higher-res assets of the game through OoT 3D

but......

Should've been in HD on the Wii U

• Upvote 1

I thought the Direct was tonight instead. Whoops.

Nevermind, this is great news anyway. Maybe I'll finally have the patience to complete Majora's Mask this time around!

I never played much into the original Majora's Mask mostly because the whole 3 day thing seemed like it would be an annoying thing to play with but I'll be picking this up when Spring comes. I'm a bit surprised this isn't a NEW 3DS game, seems like there's not much to push that system aside from Xenobrade Chronicles.

So you are right? Or are you, wrong that I said you were right? LUMINARTY CONFRIMED *fog horn*

I'm surprised they're actually doing this. They never gave any hints towards it.

That being said, I'm really excited.

Ready for more info? How about the release date*?
FEBRUARY 15TH!
That's a lot sooner than I would've expected. I was thinking late March to early April...

Should've been in HD on the Wii U

The reason I disagree with this is because of sales figures. The 3DS is vastly more sold than the Wii U, and that's fact. If the community wants a game and pesters Nintendo about it for ~2 and a half years, the most logical decision is to put it on the more popular system. Besides, they could've stayed in order and done Wind Waker on the 3DS now and Majora's Mask on the Wii U earlier, but Wind Waker just wouldn't feel right on a handheld, and Majora's Mask is Ocarina of Time's sequel, so all in all, it makes much more sense for it to be on the 3DS.
Also, I don't have a Wii U**, so I may be just a tad biased...  :cry:

*Well, the tentative release date, for the time being
**YET!
If you did see the secret, comment "dat fierce deity" XP
Nobody saw the secret in the first post? Okay, fine. Be that way!

^^Ignore that...

Edited by A C Cret

Even though the community has been bombarding Nintendo with requests for this game ever since the release of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and that this release was inevitable (it worked for Mother 3, why not Majora's Mask?), I'm still happy to see it so soon!

Ouch, dude... I think you meant Earthbound. Mother 3 is the complete opposite.

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 2

Even though the community has been bombarding Nintendo with requests for this game ever since the release of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and that this release was inevitable (it worked for Mother 3, why not Majora's Mask?), I'm still happy to see it so soon!

I find this comment offensive

​But seriously I hope they add something new into Majora's Mask because I already 100% beat this a few years back.

Edited by I can't play Mother 3
  • Upvote 1

Uhh, petition for the Mother 3 translation? Similar idea, but I wasn't trying to make a direct translation. You are right, Earthbound is a more similar case, but I overcomplicate everything, okay?  :cry:

So the European collectors edition has been announced and its awesome. 

I want it so bad

Europe gets everything.

except for shovel knight but I think that already came out

Edited by Ultanoka

Europe gets everything.

I want it so bad

More on Eurpope getting everything

B5dCcmMIYAAF8mD.png

Europe why wont you share

Europe gets everything.

I want it so bad

More on Eurpope getting everything

B5dCcmMIYAAF8mD.png

Europe why wont you share

Only at Game because they ran out of the special edition which is amazing that they sold out this quick and early