Hatty Hominid

What Is The Most Proud Moment Of Your Life?

aka the Bragging Thread

I think the time I was most proud of myself was last year when I won the John Philip Sousa Award for Band. It basically meant I was the most musically-talented person in my high school, and the award isn't even handed out at every high school, so the fact that I was chosen to receive it was pretty incredible. On top of that, my best friend won the Louis Armstrong Award for Jazz Band, which is (almost) the same level of prestige, so we were both really happy for each other.

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 3

When I went to SDCC, I got to meet the Game Grumps and I had them sign a little doodle I made in my sketchbook. When I gave it to Arin, he looked at it and chuckled. And... just... Arin's kind of a big inspiration to me, so making someone I look up to happy really means a lot.

..........#humblebrag.

• Upvote 2

The proudest moment of my life so far had to be when I kicked Pac-Zane's pac-hind at Smash and won against somebody at some tournament. Before that, I usually lost first round of everything.

The proudest moment of my life was so far that my science experiment got elected to go to Union Station which I thought was pretty good. Because only six people out of three hundred people got to go.

I don't do many things that make me proud since I rarely do things that aren't mandatory, but regardless I was really happy when I got a 98 on the High School Entrance Exam, and therefore earned the President's Scholarship.

• Upvote 1

I'm proud of being accepted into the WMEA All-State Mixed Choir two years straight. It really proves to the cocky band kids that our humble middle school choir (6 kids Last year l, 5 got into All-State) that choir has its place too.

And I'm a guy, so those choir girls got nothing on me... except that I was a soprano in 6th grade, but we don't talk about that... (considering I'm a baritone now...)

I'm proud of being accepted into the WMEA All-State Mixed Choir two years straight. It really proves to the cocky band kids that our humble middle school choir (6 kids Last year l, 5 got into All-State) that choir has its place too.

And I'm a guy, so those choir girls got nothing on me... except that I was a soprano in 6th grade, but we don't talk about that... (considering I'm a baritone now...)

Hey I have an idea... Lets talk about those soprano years, should we not?

Hey I have an idea... Lets talk about those soprano years, should we not?

Okay:

-small boy

-high voice

-no signs of puberty in the near future