A C Cret

Happy 2Nd Birthday, Wii U!

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/11/18/happy-2nd-birthday-wii-u/

Believe it or not, two years ago today was the release of Nintendo's Wii U console. Sales have been less than great, but with changes on the horizon (especially with copyright policies on YouTube and the likes), sales may be up in the near future.

But, as usual, Nintendo only gives a year or two before starting the next generation. It might be three more years, but what do you think will be in the future of Nintendo? Will it be the 'Quality-of-Life' product that they've been vaguely talking about? A new handheld? Share your ideas below! And cheers to change! Maybe Nintendo can get back in the popular market...

I hope...

ngl first year was supremely rough

Probably worse than a console's first year should EVER be

Second year was stellar though, and this trend looks to keep up by starting with Smash, I look forward to seeing how things go down this third year. It may be too late for the Wii U to get on the level of the Xb1 and PS4, but quality-wise I think it's going to be very tough to beat Nintendo in 2015

(Note: Day One owner of both the Wii U and the Xbox One, here, I feel that's worth noting)

• Upvote 2