Sign in to follow this  
megan

[28-Nov-2014] Solo Feature - Do These Blocks Look The Same Size To You?

Post written by Mason

Happy Furbottom’s Friday everyone! Hope you ate all of the food and stuffed your little faces full of delicious, vegetarian meat-gravy stuffing. Let’s celebrate our bout of self-gorging with a post Turkey Day Quirky Turkey Playlist guaranteed to make you...smirk---ey?*

*Disclaimer - Smirkeying is not guaranteed.

Solo Playlist

GiganticBlock by QuirkyTurky

Difficulty -Expert: Expert difficulty playlists will be challenges even for BattleBlock veterans. These levels are put together with no regard for the safety of your prisoner. Innovative and deadly exercises await inside these demanding levels. Doubly so on Insane Mode!

*A special note regarding Prisoner unlocks: Remember you can complete either Story mode Furbottom’s Feature to unlock this week’s featured Prisoner. If the Solo Feature is too hard, try Co-Op and vice versa! You can even recomplete current Feature’s you have already played!

Our creator is having his second go round here in the Features. Signature insane physics based hazards and push-block shenanigans are ready and waiting in full force for this week’s playlist. For this one, the creator really pushes the edges of the game’s mechanics, requiring expert handling of your controller to continue. These challenges can appear complex, but they remain fair and, better yet, fun!

GiganticBlock1.jpg

There are creative uses of all kinds of tools and blocks in this playlist. Wings, boulders, trigger blocks and gum blocks must all be mastered simultaneously in order to carry on.

GiganticBlock2.jpg

It pays to stop and smell the roses, or better yet, smell where all the grenades and lasers are coming from before proceeding. What do you mean you can’t smell lasers?

GiganticBlock3.jpg

Well, the grenades will have to do then. You can’t smell grenades either? Hmmm--this is going to be more difficult than I thought.

You’ll have to get in the groove to complete this week’s playlist. For you, this garreted groove-meister is great at gallivanting around gladiating guards, guaranteed!

FeaturePost_LavaLamp.jpg

Lava Lamp is released for a limited time this week, just don’t touch the glass after leaving it on all night.

Can someone tell me how to pass the second part of the final map in the playlist? I'm at the room where there's lava bounce blocks on one side and the other there's fans.

Edit: I just did it on my first try on the second run, which I couldn't do for a minute on my first try.

Edited by Aurelio

How to get Lava Lamp on Steam ver.?
I've complete either Story Mode or 
Furbottom’s Feature, but I don't get this head

I am not a fan of this finale, especially with the jetpack nonsense in the first time trial. ALL of the first time trial.

Edited by RicePrezPip

How to get Lava Lamp on Steam ver.?

I've complete either Story Mode or Furbottom’s Feature, but I don't get this head

Hi Dxball, Steam players have a different and exclusive unlock, Cecil (Cooking Cat)! Lava Lamp is unlocking only on XBLA this week. Sorry if there was any confusion :[

Here's the info on this week's Steam Furbottom's Feature: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/17411-28-nov-2014-solo-feature-cecil-b-great/

Hi Dxball, Steam players have a different and exclusive unlock, Cecil (Cooking Cat)! Lava Lamp is unlocking only on XBLA this week. Sorry if there was any confusion :[ [/size]

Here's the info on this week's Steam Furbottom's Feature: [/size]http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/17411-28-nov-2014-solo-feature-cecil-b-great/

I got it, thanks for reply!