Sign in to follow this  
RhappyM

Battleblock Theater - Unsaved Progress

Well, i saw that some guys has the same problems that i have... but i can't find a good way to solve this problem on other topics :P 

I played 2 times already, on both of them I saved my progress, but when I try playing again, they are all gone. The first time that I closed the game I thought it was only happen once. But today I played and saved the game, without closing everything, just going to menu. When I tried to play again, the same problem appeared :/

My gems are there, the character is the same, but i have to do all again. There's some way to fix this bug? I really liked the game, but i don't really want to play all the stages again over and over :/  All my levels were A++ and i really have no patience to do it all over again, several times.

Please, help me :/ 

Well, i saw that some guys has the same problems that i have... but i can't find a good way to solve this problem on other topics :P 

I played 2 times already, on both of them I saved my progress, but when I try playing again, they are all gone. The first time that I closed the game I thought it was only happen once. But today I played and saved the game, without closing everything, just going to menu. When I tried to play again, the same problem appeared :/

My gems are there, the character is the same, but i have to do all again. There's some way to fix this bug? I really liked the game, but i don't really want to play all the stages again over and over :/  All my levels were A++ and i really have no patience to do it all over again, several times.

Please, help me :/ 

Hi there, which platforms are you playing on? Steam or Xbox? 

I use steam. I tried to reconnect, but nothing changed. My SteamCloud is enabled too. I tried everything I say here and on Steam community... nothing works ): 

I use steam. I tried to reconnect, but nothing changed. My SteamCloud is enabled too. I tried everything I say here and on Steam community... nothing works ): 

Can you tell me if a save file exists on your system? 

The save file for BattleBlock Theater is called:

battleblocktheatersave

Which you can find by searching for the file in the Steam user directory with your hidden files set to visible in Windows:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files

When you installed the game, did you install it to the default directory, or somewhere else? 

Oh, yesterday I tried to uninstall and install again my game and all my saves appeared :D Thank you very much for the help (: and sorry for not doing such a simple thing before creating the topic, but no one have suggest uninstalling the game when I search for it :P