Steal the Egg is a game I made a long time ago. Now I'm changing it a bit. Someone steals the egg and says why and how the stole the egg.

Example:

:P: I stole an egg. I stole it because I like to steal things. I did it by killing the birds that layed the egg.

RedHotSword4367: I stole the egg because I'm cool. I did it by using my CoolGun!!!

BestUserEver: I stole the egg because I'm the best user ever! I did it by being the best user ever!

So let's go!

I stole an egg. I stole it from thieves by killing them with my Sword. I stole it because I wanted to raise the chicken that is in the egg. The chicken I hatched is named Tom. :-D

I stole an egg. I stole it from thieves by killing them with my Sword. I stole it because I wanted to raise the chicken that is in the egg. The chicken I hatched is named Tom. :-D

Don't try to break the egg.

I stole an egg. I stole it because I like to commit crimes! :P I stole it by knocking over a birds nest. Then I catched the eggs.

I stole some eggs from a hen! Oops, dropped it. Oops, darn, Ooo, he was "dying" to do that! Or whatever. Wait, awww cmon? That probably hurt, Ooops, this is a chicken. THAT'S WHAT SHE SA…Uhh..Ooops dropped another one!  ;)

I stole an egg from a bank. I did it because I was ready robbing the bank, and somebody was taking out a shiny golden egg. I stole it by taking out a bag and screaming my lungs out that I wanted the money. I then used my teddy bear to hold them hostage. You'd be surprised at how much a teddy bear could do. Anyways, the police gave me the golden egg, but now I am in jail.

I stole the egg for my Omelette. Since there is no more egg this game is now over.

I win.

Unless....

"I stole an egg. I stole it from thieves by killing them with my Sword. I stole it because I wanted to raise the chicken that is in the egg. The chicken I hatched is named Tom." -Snail Boy sorry quotes are broken

Don't try to break the egg.

BE OWNED

I stole the egg because M80 broke the game by making a damn omelet. I did it by going back in time and grabbing it before he made his damn omelet.

Edited by RedHotSword3256

I stole the egg while you necrobumped another thread, now to make a delicious egg and cheese biscuit