Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

where did the king's scepter come from?? hack or creators?

did the creators of the game hand this out or did someone hack the game and pass it out?

i can NOT for the life of me find this weapon in the game...

it was given to me from another person as with the bloody sword

where is the truth behind this ?

I personally think someone hacked it, and than gave it to someone.

Because I don't think a Mod would have, and you would know because there would be a post saying "OMG! A mod just gave me the king's sword!!!!"

If someone hacked the game and started handing it out, The Behemoth would have come out and said so.

At this point they have said that the Title Update and the DLC aren't going to remove the Scepter and the Bloodstained Sword from those who have already traded for it.

In my book, this points to a viral hand-out.

If someone hacked the game and started handing it out, The Behemoth would have come out and said so.

At this point they have said that the Title Update and the DLC aren't going to remove the Scepter and the Bloodstained Sword from those who have already traded for it.

In my book, this points to a viral hand-out.

I agree with what he said, and to argue with an above poster.... No Mod is gonna go "Hey Im a Mod and here, take this scepter!". You can't tell if someones a mod unless they tell you.

well, actually you can tell if someone's a mod if you pay attention.

Dan's GT is his name, mine and glitch's GT's are our usernames on these forums, and the rest of the Behemoth probably have GT's close to or are their names, plus TheBehem0th (That I think is rather the company GT or Emil's).

Plus, I probably did give someone the Scepter, but I got it from someone else, I think Rebmob. So all I can say is it's rather hacked or someone got a really lucky drop.

I say creator, if it is a hack it would not be able to be read on everyone else's games, here is a example using halo 3, if they made new armor but did not update your halo 3 game what would you see? you don't know as that data is not in the game so they would have to update it. Now the main reason for saying the creator is, dan or someone went into a game with a person and they played, he gave that person the weapon to make it viral, like the achievement in gta4 or shadowrun except with no well achievement.

I herd that at the end of the game you shoot the king with an arrow with max archery\speed :geek: but ive tried twice and it diddnt work maby im doing wrong but i think it isnt a hack cuz woudnt it be like more godly :| like really strong but i dont know. Some 1 gimme it i dont got 1 :twisted: ! lo my gamertag is :spac3monk and im am bored :roll:

I want to add the Den and glitch to my FL, but I can imagine their lists are full :)

Where the hell did you come from with that statement? :lol:

I want to add the Den and glitch to my FL, but I can imagine their lists are full :)

Where the hell did you come from with that statement? :lol:

With Den's comment. It got me thinking "Well now that den said that, I bet everyone's going to invite them to their friends" and I realized it would be cool to have them as friends :)

Yeah, that would be cool, but I'm sure their friends list is full, or wouldn't accept requests from random people.

I used to have Frank(ie) O'Connor from Bungie (well, Microsoft now) on my friends list back in 2005-06. Met a lot of cool people from him. Just wanted to say this for some reason (but yes, it is true). And no, I won't tell you how that came to be.

Are you serious about the reply from Kelly?

Or are you just joking?

If so, then that's what I always theorized, that every character has a small chance to drop their weapon. Even the king, Just the king was never supposed to die and drop his weapon. But it happened anyway...

Are there any other npcs using weapons we dont have yet?

I had a poll going on this question in another thread.

Where do you think the King's Sceptor comes from?

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1482

Well, when I created the poll and got my second vote (first was mine obviously), there were only three shown logins browsing the forum. DanP also had just posted to a topic right next to mine. So there is a fair chance he did vote in the poll, and I know what he voted.

And if I was right and he did post in my poll, he picked rare drop from the king.

I've let the King die more than 10 times, while using Monkeyface, and he never dropped it. So if that is indeed how you get the weapon normally, it must be insanely rare.

Just a thought...something I've been messing around with. :D

So I was playing Flowery Fields trying to get the king to die. It turns out that it's much tougher than I previously thought...

Nonetheless, I came up with a little bit of theory of my own based on something I saw:

I let the king die. After he dies, right before you go into the catapult. it looks like his weapon comes running up to you. But, the weapon disappears after a few seconds (read: 2-3) of being on screen.

So my thought is this - can you grab it before it disappears or shoot whatever is holding it to get it to drop?

Tried using the Cardinal, nothing. Haven't tried Monkeyface, nor did I manage to shoot it. Magic or something maybe (a certain character), or possibly just getting it...

Or, of course, the King could just randomly drop it, haha. But that's my current theory that I'm trying to test as we speak.

Just a thought...something I've been messing around with. :D

So I was playing Flowery Fields trying to get the king to die. It turns out that it's much tougher than I previously thought...

Nonetheless, I came up with a little bit of theory of my own based on something I saw:

I let the king die. After he dies, right before you go into the catapult. it looks like his weapon comes running up to you. But, the weapon disappears after a few seconds (read: 2-3) of being on screen.

So my thought is this - can you grab it before it disappears or shoot whatever is holding it to get it to drop?

Tried using the Cardinal, nothing. Haven't tried Monkeyface, nor did I manage to shoot it. Magic or something maybe (a certain character), or possibly just getting it...

Or, of course, the King could just randomly drop it, haha. But that's my current theory that I'm trying to test as we speak.

I tried this about 2 weeks agoon insane with 4 friends. The reason for 4 players was to get more on screen enimies and they can do kill off the kings guards. Well we tried and the king runs off the screen from time to time. We stood back blocking and let the bad dudes do their job and they kicked his butt but he did not die. We all had animals that would help with rare items.

I don't think its hacked. I never remembr a hack that's only a half hack. If these weapons where hacked, then why were the other weapons not released? I think it was passed out by the dev team to calm us down from screaming about online issues and data loss. Its a old tatic, if the serevents scream and yell you throw them bits and pieces to calm them down to gain their trust back.