Cat Guard

Tbf Annual Awards 2014 - Awards Announced!

I feel like all of the nominations should be put up for voting

Alright, if anyone has a problem with who was nominated, just tell me, trust me, I don't bite. Bloob got more than one vote, right? I felt like putting Koen in because he was a very nice mod, and I felt like it would be respectable.

Here are the nominees:

(sorry if you were nominated and were not put in, I put the most nominated nominees)

User of The Year: GoldenGhost, Mr. Hatty, I can't play mother 3, Cat Guard, and 8Bitten.

Newcomer of The Year: SaltOnToast, I can't play mother 3, pizzaboy, and Cat Guard.

Mod of The Year: Dropped Your Pocket, Chris, Roy-G-Biv, and Koen.

Thread of The Year: Custom Cursors, DK fan fic, We hate groose threads, 12/5/14, and Pac-Man and the ghostly adventures fan-fic.

Forum Game of The Year: Your Banned, Corrupt a Wish!, Users VS Mods 2.0, Behemoth RPG and What is Roy-G-Biv?

Prisoner of The Year: King, Donut, Coca-Cola Head, Grizzle, and Boom!.

Behemoth Staff of The Year: Dan, Megan, Emil, Lindsay, and Aaron.

Non-Behemoth Game of The Year: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Smash Bros 4, FNaF I and II, Hearthstone, and Shovel Knight.

Fan Art of The Year: Pickles Draws Things, Morg x Zane, Potatofarm71's art, Chris's art, and Roy x Pocket.

Scaler of The Year: Bloob, Turkey, Scaler, Mr. Hatty, and RELAXZ.

Non-Active Member of The Year: shesjustaglitch, RELAXZ, Snuggle Bubler, Zugama, and Babbity Rabbity.

User x User of The Year, Morg x Zane, Guard x Hominid, DK x Salt, Roy x Pocket, and cotacool x Chris.

Check the OP to find the voting date. ;-)

this offends me :-( > . < Edited by RedHotSword3256

Here are the nominees:

(sorry if you were nominated and were not put in, I put the most nominated nominees)

User of The Year: GoldenGhost, Mr. Hatty, I can't play mother 3, Cat Guard, and 8Bitten.

Newcomer of The Year: SaltOnToast, I can't play mother 3, pizzaboy, and Cat Guard.

Mod of The Year: Dropped Your Pocket, Chris, Roy-G-Biv, and Koen.

Thread of The Year: Custom Cursors, DK fan fic, We hate groose threads, 12/5/14, and Pac-Man and the ghostly adventures fan-fic.

Forum Game of The Year: Your Banned, Corrupt a Wish!, Users VS Mods 2.0, Behemoth RPG and What is Roy-G-Biv?

Behemoth Staff of The Year: Dan, Megan, Emil, Lindsay, and Aaron.

Non-Behemoth Game of The Year: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Smash Bros 4, FNaF I and II, Hearthstone, and Shovel Knight.

Fan Art of The Year: Pickles Draws Things, Morg x Zane, Potatofarm71's art, Chris's art, and Roy x Pocket.

Non-Active Member of The Year: shesjustaglitch, RELAXZ, Snuggle Bubler, Zugama, and Babbity Rabbity.

User x User of The Year, Morg x Zane, Guard x Hominid, DK x Salt, Roy x Pocket, and cotacool x Chris.

this offends me :-. >:\

Well, uh.... you didn't get nominated.

I nominate Babbity Rabbity as best non active member of the year.  He was instrumental in the early days of testing, mapping, and understanding Insane Mode for Castle Crashers in 2009.  He was one of the key players who helped me write my guide and he was also a math genius. 

Babbity Rabbity calculated how much damage each weapon did to each enemy on Insane Mode, allowing us to determine which was statistically the best ones to use in the game, and determined which enemies had increased Defense and were too heavy to juggle.  He is also the one who calculated how much stat bonus each animal orb provided. 

He helped me do this before the fancy updates to CC we know today.  Back when game connections were terrible and a single player leaving caused the game to kick everyone back to the main menu.  It was impossible to play more than 30 min before the game dropped someone and your progress was lost.  You could also get stuck in the floor or spawn without a weapon.  It was bad in those days but we trucked on and continued to work on the guide. 

We were able to dispel a lot of rumors and tested every known theory about the game in those days.  Babbity Rabbity has made contributions to this community which last to this day and are reflected both in my guide and the Castlepedia wiki.   

Edited by The Forgotten Knight
  • Upvote 1

Alright, if anyone has a problem with who was nominated, just tell me, trust me, I don't bite.

OP is throwing out our votes to put who he believes should be in the final polls, I declare anarchy!

I said, tell me if you disagree and think someone else should be in.

Alright, if anyone has a problem with who was nominated, just tell me, trust me, I don't bite.

>OP is throwing out our votes to put who he believes should be in the final polls, I declare anarchy!

Everyone and only those who have been voted for twice should be in the final poll. Easy

Everyone and only those who have been voted for twice should be in the final poll. Easy

>OP is throwing out our votes to put who he believes should be in the final polls, I declare anarchy!

I edited the post, all the nominees for user of the past for nominated only once and so were alot of other nominees that were nominated.

Does it look good now?

Here are the nominees:

(sorry if you were nominated and were not put in, I put the most nominated nominees)

User of The Year: GoldenGhost, Mr. Hatty, Bloob, Cat Guard, and 8Bitten.

Mod of The Year: Dropped Your Pocket, Chris, and Roy-G-Biv.

Behemoth Staff of The Year: Dan, Megan, Emil, and Lindsay

Fan Art of The Year: Pickles Draws Things, Morg x Zane and Roy x Pocket.

Non-Active Member of The Year: shesjustaglitch, RELAXZ, Snuggle Bubler, Zugama, and Babbity Rabbity.

this still offends me :-(

Wait but this makes no sense because you shouldn't base it on how many times they got nominated, the whole point of a nomination is that once it happens they get put into voting, the nomination itself is not a vote of any sort.

Every single person/whatever nominated should get put in the first round of voting.

I actually specifically nominated different things because other people had already nominated certain things I was planning on voting for. So yeah, put in everything that has been nominated, don't add more things that weren't nominated, put it all in a poll and let the voters sort it out.

Wait but this makes no sense because you shouldn't base it on how many times they got nominated, the whole point of a nomination is that once it happens they get put into voting, the nomination itself is not a vote of any sort.

Every single person/whatever nominated should get put in the first round of voting.

I actually specifically nominated different things because other people had already nominated certain things I was planning on voting for. So yeah, put in everything that has been nominated, don't add more things that weren't nominated, put it all in a poll and let the voters sort it out.

Right on it...

Why did I get removed for Fan art of the year.

I thought you were nominated but you weren't.

I was......by myself

I don't really think you should be able to nominate yourself... But then again, people will vote for who they think deserves it, so the list will be trimmed anyways.

Speaking of which, are we supposed to be voting? I checked the OP and we're currently in the time period for trimming the nominees down to 5 per category. I dunno what Cat Guard had in mind for this, but we should get on that instead of making more nominations!

I was......by myself

I don't really think you should be able to nominate yourself... But then again, people will vote for who they think deserves it, so the list will be trimmed anyways.

Speaking of which, are we supposed to be voting? I checked the OP and we're currently in the time period for trimming the nominees down to 5 per category. I dunno what Cat Guard had in mind for this, but we should get on that instead of making more nominations!

Well I made a consistent request blog but whatever.......

I was......by myself

I'm detecting attitude. Also, you're not the only one.

Think I'm going to have to sit this one out. Can't say I know who deserves what.

Good luck to all the participants!

:-D

Holy crap. Forgotten Knight, now Fiddler? It's a Christmas miracle!

• Upvote 2

I was......by myself

I'm detecting attitude. Also, you're not the only one.

Attitude at maximum

You guys can send me a PM on who you want to stay, I will narow it down by Tuesday, then the finals will take place. (sorry for the late update, school and work have been kicking my butt lately).

Edit: All nominations are eligable to be voted on, so send those PM's quickly!

Think I'm going to have to sit this one out. Can't say I know who deserves what.

Whats next, Dan?
Nice to meet you Fidler!

Edited by Cat Guard

These are the most confusing awards we had yet, I have no idea who I can/can't vote for so I once again vote myself for every nomination.

You guys can send me a PM on who you want to stay, I will narow it down by Tuesday, then the finals will take place. (sorry for the late update, school and work have been kicking my butt lately).

Edit: All nominations are eligable to be voted on, so send those PM's quickly!

Whats next, Dan?

Nice to meet you Fidler!

Pleasure to meet you!