Cat Guard

Tbf Annual Awards 2014 - Awards Announced!

User Of The Year: Cat Guard

Newcomer Of The Year: SaltOnToast

Mod Of The Year: Chris

Prisoner: Donut

Staff: Megan

Fan Art: Pickles4Nickles

SaltOnToast and Cat Guard are both newcomers. I would change my User Of The Year vote to 8bitten or something. 

Also, Cat Guard, no offense lol

I personally suggest that we should get rid of Best Next Gen game of the year, and replace that with the superior User x User as GoldenGhost stated. I also think we should add an artist of the year award for all those hard working artists that have been popping up recently.

• Upvote 2

User of the Year: 8Bitten

The fact that you nominated me, despite the fact that I absolutely fell off the face of the forum when college started, is both flattering and confusing.

Let's not forget that he still owes me money.  I think that should be considered before we just willy nilly throw around these nominations.  These nominations are serious matters guys.

• Upvote 2

User Of The Year: Cat Guard

Newcomer Of The Year: SaltOnToast

Mod Of The Year: Chris

Prisoner: Donut

Staff: Megan

Fan Art: Pickles4Nickles

SaltOnToast and Cat Guard are both newcomers. I would change my User Of The Year vote to 8bitten or something. 

Also, Cat Guard, no offense lol

None taken, I have no chance at being UoTY, the only award I really can get, is NoTY

I personally suggest that we should get rid of Best Next Gen game of the year, and replace that with the superior User x User as GoldenGhost stated. I also think we should add an artist of the year award for all those hard working artists that have been popping up recently.

OP plz

OP plz

We shall vote! Who wants which one more? Next-gen GoTY, or User x User oTY?

OP plz

We shall vote! Who wants which one more? Next-gen GoTY, or User x User oTY?

There's already 2 for User x User as a fun award, and because Next-gen GoTY doesn't exist anymore, we are Next-gen now. True Next-gen will be the PS5, Xbox 2, Wii U2. Also, don't forget about adding Artist of the Year.

I second the notion of Artist of the year but let's not do this whole User x User thing

It's juvenile

Zane is just being tsundere about his senpai Morg

If we are gonna add the new awards, we should implement them right away since we'll need a few days for nominations in the new categories. I feel like we have already have enough reasons to justify adding them, so if we wanna make it official, it's up to Cat Guard. (Honestly Artist of the Year sounds like the better one to add, but I still think it'd be funny to do Best Couple. Again, it's Cat Guard's decision.)

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 2

I never knew that. :|

I second the notion of Artist of the year but let's not do this whole User x User thing

It's juvenile

Zane is just being tsundere about his senpai Morg

If we are gonna add the new awards, we should implement them right away since we'll need a few days for nominations in the new categories. I feel like we have already have enough reasons to justify adding them, so if we wanna make it official, it's up to Cat Guard. (Honestly Artist of the Year sounds like the better one to add, but I still think it'd be funny to do Best Couple. Again, it's Cat Guard's decision.)

Alright, I'll try and add it in before I go to school. Sounds like a good idea.

The fact that you nominated me, despite the fact that I absolutely fell off the face of the forum when college started, is both flattering and confusing.

Let's not forget that he still owes me money.  I think that should be considered before we just willy nilly throw around these nominations.  These nominations are serious matters guys.

Those ten dollars are burning a whole in my pocket. I will get them to you ASAP now that my first semester's over. Let this act of monetary repayment not go unnoticed by this nomination system. I am a man of my word. Just kidding, don't vote for me, that would be a terrible idea.

Edited by 8Bitten
  • Upvote 1

Those ten dollars are burning a whole in my pocket. I will get them to you ASAP now that my first semester's over. Let this act of monetary repayment not go unnoticed by this nomination system. I am a man of my word. Just kidding, don't vote for me, that would be a terrible idea.

Now i have to vote for you just because you said not to.

• Upvote 1

Best Mod: Dropped Your Pocket

Staff: Lindsay_Behemoth

User: Cat Guard

Best Forum Game: YOU'RE BANNED!

Newcomer: pizzaboy

Prisoner: Da Lava Lamp!

User x User: Cat Guard x Pocket

Non-active member: RELAXZ

Scaler: Scaler

Non-Behemoth game: Smash or 5N@F

Fan art: cotacool X Chris (Yay!)

Best Mod: Dropped Your Pocket

Staff: Lindsay_Behemoth

Best Forum Game: YOU'RE BANNED!

Newcomer: pizzaboy

Prisoner: Da Lava Lamp!

Non-active member: RELAXZ

Scaler: Scaler

Non-Behemoth game: Smash or 5N@F

Fan art: cotacool X Chris (Yay!)

Why aren't more people voting like this guy, he knows his stuff.

Why aren't more people voting like this guy, he knows his stuff.

I know right?

I find it strage that I have been nominated User of the year more times then newcomer. Not that im complaining!

Now i have to vote for you just because you said not to.

Pick a side Quentin but let it be known, when the smoke clears: there can be only one.

• Upvote 1

You left out a bunch of semi-popular nominations, like Bloob for User of the Year, yet added Koen for Mod of the Year despite having no nominations (a decision which, in my opinion, seems kind of inappropriate). I'm calling shenangians, OP! I feel like all of the nominations should be put up for voting, since we're having multiple rounds to trim each category anyways. And although I see you're just trying to be nice by adding Koen for Mod of the Year, I don't feel like it's fair to add him in if no one nominated him.

• Upvote 2