Sign in to follow this  
CocaColaHolic93

Duplication Glitch (Xbox)

So I ran into someone today who wanted the heads I have (I've got em all) and he told me a way to duplicate it to him. So I joined a game and went with it. It works.. and its a permanent thing. Please Contact me about this and I will tell details. I don't want this glitch known and abused. It took me since the game came out til bout a week ago to collect all the heads and now people can do this? :( sad day!

So I ran into someone today who wanted the heads I have (I've got em all) and he told me a way to duplicate it to him. So I joined a game and went with it. It works.. and its a permanent thing. Please Contact me about this and I will tell details. I don't want this glitch known and abused. It took me since the game came out til bout a week ago to collect all the heads and now people can do this? :( sad day!

Since you are a new registrant, I actually can't PM you... can you divulge your secrets via support ticket? 

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

WE WOULD MOST APPRECIATE THE DETAILS. <3

Tell me a little more about what happened. I'll try to help. Did you remember his/her gamertag? If the person has a coke head, it's S*****-B******.

This is a glitch that has been known for years since the game came out.  I would not encourage it as it was used to spread the 256 plague amongst the community and is in violation of user service agreement for Xbox, Steam, and PSN. 

I honestly thought it was patched when they removed the modded 256 leveled players from the game. 

Edited by The Forgotten Knight

This is a glitch that has been known for years since the game came out.  I would not encourage it as it was used to spread the 256 plague amongst the community and is in violation of user service agreement for Xbox, Steam, and PSN. 

I honestly thought it was patched when they removed the modded 256 leveled players from the game. 

He is talking about BattleBlock Theater. :)

The CC 256 thingy was indeed fixed!

• Upvote 1

Since you are a new registrant, I actually can't PM you... can you divulge your secrets via support ticket? 

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

WE WOULD MOST APPRECIATE THE DETAILS. <3

Yes, I will do this right away! Sorry, been away for a few days.