Sign in to follow this  
The Forgotten Knight

True Leaderboard Rankings For Castle Crashers

So I tried looking up the Story Mode Leaderboard rankings in Castle Crashers and I can't go past the 200's before it kicks me and prevents me from looking further.  Everyone listed before then is -1 and a participant in the 256 glitch.  I can see where I am and my friends but I would like to know who the number 1 is for the world.  Arena and Glork don't have this problem as the -1's have been cleared out as far as I can tell.  I know Castle Crashers isn't the main focus for the Behemoth but I was wondering if there was a way to update the Story Mode Leaderboards to get rid of the -1's like Arena and Glork?   

• Upvote 6

Which platform are you on? Xbox, Steam, or PlayStation?

Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, it is not easy to update our leaderboards on our end. I will definitely pass the request along to the appropriate, peeps, though, and see what they can do. 

He is on XBLA. I got to around 400 and there were people that were level 1 and had -1 exp. Its crazy how the glitch got so popular to the point it fills a whole leaderboards...

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, it is not easy to update our leaderboards on our end. I will definitely pass the request along to the appropriate, peeps, though, and see what they can do. 

XBL.  The PSN did not have the serious and rampant abuse of the Copy Glitch of modded profiles like the Xbox version did. 

XBL.  The PSN did not have the serious and rampant abuse of the Copy Glitch of modded profiles like the Xbox version did. 

Same with steam.

EDIT: Yikes, what was I thinking. Bumped a thread. Disregard this.

Edited by U-Knighted

It might be because there's a limitation in the 360's / PC's RAM to keep you from going too far, while keeping the previous rankings in check. Similar things happen for things like skimming a Tumblr page on mobile devices, it loads too much data and crashes, or sometimes it just prevents itself from crashing.