U-Knighted

A Question About Scaler193

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate me now?

• YES YOU SUCK SO BAD
    • No, it's cool. I understand.
  2. 2. Should we move this to the off-topic arena?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Lock this puppy up.

Before I say anything, I want you to know I am not trying to offend anyone and I hope people don't hate me after this. So, to prevent that, please read the post the WHOLE WAY THROUGH before posting (OR LOCKING THE TOPIC! :0) ALSO Scaler, (Or anyone really) if you have no sense of understanding, I recommend YOU DON'T read this. Thank you. I just can't help but asking: How could Scaler get user of the year? NO, I am NOT jealous. (Wasn't around when he got the award. :P) Just curious. Why do I think he shouldn't of gotten the award? Spam. Most of his posts are just random 100% or an emoticon. Sure, I've laughed at (and sometimes liked) his posts, but I don't think he should get an award for that. Maybe I haven't seen enough of his posts or something, but most of them are ":0" and "Kiss it better." Scaler, DO NOT HATE ME FOR THIS. I actually think your posts are VERY FUNNY, and maybe that's why you won the award. I really don't know. I don't have any intentions to hurt anyone. Just a question that's puzzled me since I joined. If the user of the year goes to the FUNNIEST user, Scaler, you definitely deserve it. Don't want hurt your feelings.

BEFORE YOU POST ANYTHING!

No feelings were meant to be hurt. Do not say anything like "yOu sayz no good thing about good user! you baD boyz! you s hould b bannzzzz u bad "

This is question is not to make Scaler feel like he didn't deserve the award. Please understand that.

To close up, let me just confirm, I DO THINK SCALER IS A GOOD PERSON. :)

Edited by U-Knighted

See, it's actually not Scaler's award. In fact, it really belongs to 

...Hazard. He lets Scaler use it.

Now hold on, there's someone at the door.

First of all, thank you for another contribution to topics made about me. I am a gosh dang amazing guy, and all these topics which revolve around little ol me are good confidence boosters towards being the perfect member I am.

Now lets start off with me taking in all this harrasment and abuse, but being the User of the Year I am, showing you the true light and bringing you salvation in your heart, knowing deep down inside I AM the best member around.

-Why wouldn't you want me to read a topic about myself? The best awnsers always come from the source.
-I'm a little bit confused on why you think my posts are random or just emoticons. Compared to many other members around I feel like I stay on topic and hardly post any singular emoticons/reaction images. Btw, the post you are refering to which was just ":0" was from 2009. I would seriously have no idea what post you were talking about so thanks for liking it for me too see my former self in all his past glory again.
-I had a ouchie on my finger and was asking for someone to kiss it better, is that so wrong?
-I'm enjoying all this praise, I am quite funny after all.
-I voted YES YOU SUCK SO BAD on the poll
-Nobody lets me use anything, I am a king who sits on his throne

You have now been enlightened. I know you are extremely jealous of my success, but I shall forgive and forget as I need not be harmed by a naysayers words.

• Upvote 4

First of all, thank you for another contribution to topics made about me. I am a gosh dang amazing guy, and all these topics which revolve around little ol me are good confidence boosters towards being the perfect member I am.

Now lets start off with me taking in all this harrasment and abuse, but being the User of the Year I am, showing you the true light and bringing you salvation in your heart, knowing deep down inside I AM the best member around.

-Why wouldn't you want me to read a topic about myself? The best awnsers always come from the source.

-I'm a little bit confused on why you think my posts are random or just emoticons. Compared to many other members around I feel like I stay on topic and hardly post any singular emoticons/reaction images. Btw, the post you are refering to which was just ":0" was from 2009. I would seriously have no idea what post you were talking about so thanks for liking it for me too see my former self in all his past glory again.

-I had a ouchie on my finger and was asking for someone to kiss it better, is that so wrong?

You have now been enlightened. I know you are extremely jealous of my success, but I shall forgive and forget as I need not be harmed by a naysayers words.

Great, now I understand EVERYTHING. :D

Edited by U-Knighted

Vrii! Zu'u los MeltedCow's zii! Hi los nid jun, hi los krivaan, tafiir do urid! Fah Daak! Hi fent bo tum ko usnutiid ol kriid do gein wo gemindok hin zoklot soven! Daar los ni oblaan, Vrii, fah hi fent kos lingraav, bodein. Hin aluntiid los graad...

http://thuum.org/translate.php

Vrii! Zu'u los MeltedCow's zii! Hi los nid jun, hi los krivaan, tafiir do urid! Fah Daak! Hi fent bo tum ko usnutiid ol kriid do gein wo gemindok hin zoklot soven! Daar los ni oblaan, Vrii, fah hi fent kos lingraav, bodein. Hin aluntiid los graad...

http://thuum.org/translate.php

here is a translation:

Scale! I am MeltedCow's spirit! You are no king, you are murderer, thief of reward! For Hazard! You shall fly down in history as killer of one who disclose your greatest secret! This is not end, Scale, for you shall be watch, vigil. Your future is grave. ..

Sorry, who's Hazard again?

Name was once Swag_BBq (I  believe that exact spelling, IIRC).  Was originally (in my opinion) kind of a spammy, mean person, but he changed his ways (and his name) and now he's cool.  He won User of the Year 2014, but Scaler "won" the title by default when Hazard did not show up to a match for the title.

• Upvote 3

Vrii! Zu'u los MeltedCow's zii! Hi los nid jun, hi los krivaan, tafiir do urid! Fah Daak! Hi fent bo tum ko usnutiid ol kriid do gein wo gemindok hin zoklot soven! Daar los ni oblaan, Vrii, fah hi fent kos lingraav, bodein. Hin aluntiid los graad...http://thuum.org/translate.php

here is a translation:

Scale! I am MeltedCow's spirit! You are no king, you are murderer, thief of reward! For Hazard! You shall fly down in history as killer of one who disclose your greatest secret! This is not end, Scale, for you shall be watch, vigil. Your future is grave. ..

Dagum language, it's supposed to say: Scaler! I am MeltedCow's spirit! You are no king, you are a murderer, thief of awards! For Hazard! You shall go down in history as the killer of one who exposed your greatest secret! This is not the end, Scaler, for you will be watched, monitored. Your future is grave...

• Upvote 1

Name was once Swag_BBq (I  believe that exact spelling, IIRC).  Was originally (in my opinion) kind of a spammy, mean person, but he changed his ways (and his name) and now he's cool.  He won User of the Year 2014, but Scaler "won" the title by default when Hazard did not show up to a match for the title.

Lorekeeper Pocket might still yet be in training, but he is still wise, and his tales quite true.

• Upvote 3

Lorekeeper Pocket might still yet be in training, but he is still wise, and his tales quite true.

Lol, so you didn't win it?

He didn't win last year, but his speech was pretty amazing and it touched many hearts that day (even if it was mainly comedic and not sad) 
Also, in the unfortunate event that Scaler does not win an award this year (if they're ever finished), I would like to nominate him as President of The Behemoth Forums and watch as havoc ensues. Feel free to second the motion... anyone? no? ok.

Edited by Undead Ninya
  • Upvote 4

No, I'm True!

• Upvote 1

The forums are, for the most part, just full of sarcastic preteens with a bizarre sense of anti-humor and a skewed sense of perpetual irony.

So Scaler's award is both deserved and nothing to be questioned.

• Upvote 7

Once 'A Note To Cat Guard' wins thread of the year of 2014, this will take 2015's!

I check every where, that thread does not exist as much as you want it to.

Once 'A Note To Cat Guard' wins thread of the year of 2014, this will take 2015's!

I check every where, that thread does not exist as much as you want it to.

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/17223-a-note-to-cat-guard/

I find it more funny than rude now. :-P

Lol sorry. It was meant to be sarcasm, but I did use the search button.

To Zytten:

You dare insult our forum stupidities? Tread carefully.

yes, i'm joking, carry on

Edited by MeltedCow

To Zytten:

You dare insult our forum stupidities? Tread carefully.

yes, i'm joking, carry on

It's silly, that's all :'(