U-Knighted

A Question About Scaler193

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate me now?

• YES YOU SUCK SO BAD
    • No, it's cool. I understand.
  2. 2. Should we move this to the off-topic arena?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Lock this puppy up.

This is the year of the Scaler. This thread shall go down in history to be more famous than the Roy thread. HUZZAH FOR SCALER!

Do not congratulate Vrii the Tafiir, mortal. Congratulate Hazard.

This is the year of the Scaler. This thread shall go down in history to be more famous than the Roy thread. HUZZAH FOR SCALER!

No, congratulate me.

I assume you are not happy  about master Scalers newfound dictatorship?

I assume you are not happy  about master Scalers newfound dictatorship?

Mortal fool. I have spoken.

If Scaler doesn't show up for the championship match, I will win the user of the year 2014.

• Upvote 1

The temptation to post Spiderman pictures is so strong right now.

I would second this, but I was betrayed by the mods and struck down with a warning point.

I would third this. This topic is sorta dead and my question was already answered...

But then again, don't want you guys to get another warning point.

While it might seem like this thread has run its course, let's not forget that this is Serioustown, guys. If the mods wouldn't tolerate Spider-Man pics outside of Serioustown, they absolutely wouldn't allow them here. OP should request a lock if the thread's purpose has been fulfilled.

EDIT: Actually this entire thread doesn't seem appropriate for Serioustown, but I'm not here to be a killjoy, so if OP doesn't care then whatever. Seems like the Off-Topic Forums would be a better fit for this, but this thread seems pretty pointless now anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Edited by GoldenGhost

While it might seem like this thread has run its course, let's not forget that this is Serioustown, guys. If the mods wouldn't tolerate Spider-Man pics outside of Serioustown, they absolutely wouldn't allow them here. OP should request a lock if the thread's purpose has been fulfilled.

EDIT: Actually this entire thread doesn't seem appropriate for Serioustown, but I'm not here to be a killjoy, so if OP doesn't care then whatever. Seems like the Off-Topic Forums would be a better fit for this, but this thread seems pretty pointless now anyways, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Sorry for bringing up Spodermin. I didn't see that this topic was in Serioustown.

Seriously guys, let's face it. Scaler is an annoying kid who posts spam and lame jokes which have never made me laugh. I don't know why he is so popular, when he never can post something meaningful or useful. And look at his extremely poor grammar- it annoys me. I think Scaler193 should have been banned long ago.

Edit: Dang, his post(s) are so snobby and bragging about himself. Get a life, Scaler.

/rant

Edited by King

Seriously guys, let's face it. Scaler is an annoying kid who posts spam and lame jokes which have never made me laugh. I don't know why he is so popular, when he never can post something meaningful or useful. And look at his extremely poor grammar- it annoys me. I think Scaler193 should have been banned long ago.

Edit: Dang, his post(s) are so snobby and bragging about himself. Get a life, Scaler.

/rant

There's someone with a gun at your door. He has a badge that says, "S".

• Upvote 1

/rant

Looks like we're back on track...

Don't need to publicly post this. I wasn't trying to offend Scaler like that. That's sorta mean.

/rant

Hating on Scaler and Me now! Whats up with you hating all the cool kids?

Oh yeah, he has been banned, and he is the savior of the forums.

/rant

...I don't know if you're serious or not, and even if you aren't the only one here with a negative opinion about another member, I don't think saying something like that publicly was a good idea..

Also, if you don't like his humor or posting style, you could just ignore it. There are plenty of people you're not going to like in your life and if you call all of them out on it, you're probably going to end up an outcast or in the hospital/morgue from someone who took it too seriously.

• Upvote 1

/rant

*grammer

• Upvote 3

*grammer

/rant

It's spelled differently in different places/countries.

I'm not even sure what the topic of this thread is anymore, but it doesn't really need to be in Serioustown. I'll move it on over to The Off-Topic Arena for you.

But if there's any more public bashing of other users, this thread will have to be locked.

I'm not even sure what the topic of this thread is anymore, but it doesn't really need to be in Serioustown. I'll move it on over to The Off-Topic Arena for you.

But if there's any more public bashing of other users, this thread will have to be locked.

I like to think of it as public worshipping towards me.

It's spelled differently in different places/countries.

*grammer

/rant

Aren't you both in Canada?