U-Knighted

A Question About Scaler193

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate me now?

• YES YOU SUCK SO BAD
    • No, it's cool. I understand.
  2. 2. Should we move this to the off-topic arena?

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Lock this puppy up.

Seriously guys, let's face it. Scaler is an annoying kid who posts spam and lame jokes which have never made me laugh. I don't know why he is so popular, when he never can post something meaningful or useful. And look at his extremely poor grammar- it annoys me. I think Scaler193 should have been banned long ago.

Edit: Dang, his post(s) are so snobby and bragging about himself. Get a life, Scaler.

/rant

Seriously guys, let's face it. King is an egotistical narcissist who tries to degrade people and make points which have never been agreed with. I don't know why he is still here, when he can never post anything meaningful or useful. Or polite, for that matter. And look at his extremely poor attitude- it annoys me. I think King should have left long ago.

Edit: Damn, his posts are so unnecessarily confrontational, it bewilders me. Get a life, King.

/rant

Sorry Chris. I had to. 

• Upvote 3

Seriously guys, let's face it. Scaler is an annoying kid who posts spam and lame jokes which have never made me laugh. I don't know why he is so popular, when he never can post something meaningful or useful. And look at his extremely poor grammar- it annoys me. I think Scaler193 should have been banned long ago.

Edit: Dang, his post(s) are so snobby and bragging about himself. Get a life, Scaler.

/rant

• Upvote 1

Screw the Scaler club

James's clique is still where it's at

This guy knows what's up.

Its funny when all of U-Knighted's topics get locked.

I don't care about this one really... I already got my question answered. This is just turned into a thread of bashing each other, which was NOT my intention. Most of my threads are locked because people derail them, then that's the end of that.

Its funny when all of U-Knighted's topics get locked.

I don't care about this one really... I already got my question answered. This is just turned into a thread of bashing each other, which was NOT my intention. Most of my threads are locked because people derail them, then that's the end of that.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3