Sign in to follow this  
Quisciens

Steelseries 3Gc Doesn't Operate

I've just bought a Steelseries 3GC. From what I've read on the Steam forums, this game is intended to be compatible with DirectInput. This controller is compatible with DirectInput. I've also tried to use x360ce. Upon launching, I get a message telling of the fact that the configuration is "different from x360ce version". From there, the game proceeds to launch, still with no support for my controller.

What am I doing wrong?

I've just bought a Steelseries 3GC. From what I've read on the Steam forums, this game is intended to be compatible with DirectInput. This controller is compatible with DirectInput. I've also tried to use x360ce. Upon launching, I get a message telling of the fact that the configuration is "different from x360ce version". From there, the game proceeds to launch, still with no support for my controller.

What am I doing wrong?

Hey there!

You should not need an emulator, since our game supports your API natively. Did you try downloading the native drivers for your controller and setting it up just with them? 

Looks like they are available for download here:

http://steelseries.com/us/support/downloads