Sign in to follow this  
Iceman85

Highest level

I know who I'm leveling next, the Thief :)

I have pretty good stats with him, including full agility/ archery

I'm thinking of leveling up Ninjer too :P

I think I'm gonna go with the Peasant next. I haven't hit 99 with anyone but I don't see the point in stressing to do so.

I think I'm gonna go with the Peasant next. I haven't hit 99 with anyone but I don't see the point in stressing to do so.

Peasant is so worth completing normal mode with; Civilian rawks :3

Guest SpiderMikey96

Currently have a Level 59 Green Knight and a Level 17 Blue Knight. I use the glitch just because I don't have the time.

My highest lvl characters in CC are Industrialist lvl 99,Blue Knight lvl 99,Barbarian lvl 59, King lvl 86,Red Knight lvl 57,Beekeeper lvl 71,Skeleton lvl 3, Every other character expect Alien is lvl 1

Booo! Shun the boomeranger!! :x
Nonsense. In the coming weeks you'll find that I'll be in the top 30 or so, and you know that will be legit. That's enough to say I can do it the old way if I wanted to.

Booo! Shun the boomeranger!! :x
Nonsense. In the coming weeks you'll find that I'll be in the top 30 or so, and you know that will be legit. That's enough to say I can do it the old way if I wanted to.

Being in the top 30 doesn't mean anything. You can just remove the TU and boomerang if you're that much of a noob

Being in the top 30 doesn't mean anything. You can just remove the TU and boomerang if you're that much of a noob
No, that doesn't work. If you remove the patch, the old XP cap of 113680 is put back into effect. Trying to boomerang past that is impossible; it won't work.

Everyone with 200k and above is legit. Anyone above 227k can obviously level a character legit since that's twice the amount the old cap was.

I don't see why people used the boomerang glitch in the first place

I find it far more fun cranking up some music and going through the Flowery Fields all the way up to the Cyclops Cave on Insane with friends/ solo :evil::D

Limited time is a factor, I know that. But still, tis' no excuse for sucking the fun out of the game...even if it is your own choice to :lol:

Mostly because there's no need to purposely gimp yourself in Insane Mode. You need to be around level 50 or so to stand a chance there, and that's only with Max Defense, Max Magic, almost maxed Strength and 1 Agility. If you have the ability to skip the grind between beating Normal mode and starting/beating Insane Mode, why wouldn't you?

You could clear Insane Mode with help, sure, but alone? Nonsense, you need to be around level 50 to beat Necromancer's Second Wave.

Mostly because there's no need to purposely gimp yourself in Insane Mode. You need to be around level 50 or so to stand a chance there, and that's only with Max Defense, Max Magic, and almost maxed Strength, 1 Agility. If you have the ability to skip the grind between beating Normal mode and starting Insane Mode, why wouldn't you?

You could clear Insane Mode with help, sure, but alone? Nonsense, you need to be around level 50 to beat Necromancer's Second Wave.

Umm.. you must be really bad at this.... :|

I got halfway through theives' forest with a level 21 on insane mode

You appear to have issues with people who cheat, or more specifically, people who go against the rules you've made up in your head. Nothing is illegal or wrong about using the boomerang glitch.

"You must be bad at this game" is troll bait, so I won't light the fire. Chillax.

Guest Waffles4Breakfast

I have a level 99 king. I made a montage with a couple friends. Check it out here. (:

You appear to have issues with people who cheat, or more specifically, people who go against the rules you've made up in your head. Nothing is illegal or wrong about using the boomerang glitch.

"You must be bad at this game" is troll bait, so I won't light the fire. Chillax.

Huh? :?

I was just stating that the beginning of insane mode isn't that hard, so you don't need to be higher than 50 to get to Catfish.

And the boomerang glitch can have unwanted effects on the ego

And the boomerang glitch can have unwanted effects on the ego
My ego is justifiably inflated. =) And yes, I do agree that up to around Industrial Castle / Desert / Marsh-ish, you don't need to be Level 50. You don't even really need Magic or Agility at all as long as you know how to juggle.

The only part of Castle Crashers that currently challenges me is the second wave of baddies in the Necromancer battle. Swarms of projectiles and Beefies that grab you in mid-air... that's not easy to counter.

Anyway, feel free to invite me to an Insane Mode run as long as you don't cheese your magic or your bow. Doing so only makes it harder for me.

Green Knight - Lv. 36 - Clear

Orange Knight - Lv. 27 - Actually fighting the Painter now

:D Got CC 2 days ago, and why dont you people use the Fire Demon? He are PWN!

Im playing through the Orange Knight to get him!

Green Knight - Lv. 36 - Clear

Orange Knight - Lv. 27 - Actually fighting the Painter now

:D Got CC 2 days ago, and why dont you people use the Fire Demon? He are PWN!

Im playing through the Orange Knight to get him!

Haha, welcome to Castle Crashers! :D