So, me and my friend love BBT, it brings us together for a nice friendly...

DEATH BY CAT.

Anyway, I've heard that the Behemoth is only releasing this on Xbox one and steam. I was happy to hear that they were ad least releasing it on steam, but neither me or my friend have an Xbox one. (We have a 360.) Not many other Behemoth members do either. The reason for me or my friend not having one, is because none of our old games would work on it. I guess I would consider getting one in the future, (1,000,000 years from now when it becomes cheap.) but not right at this moment.

My friend doesn't have a computer (I know, pretty sad.) but he has a tablet to browse the web and stuff. So, he can't get steam and play multiplayer with me. Also, we can't do split-screen without an Xbox one. And I don't want to be gaming on Game 4 alone. Its only fun with friends. (But not random people on steam.)

So, Behemoth, I would be really happy if you would release this new Game on Xbox 360. And I think others would agree.

• Upvote 1

I'm happy with the current release plans. Better to focus efforts on a few platforms instead of trying to eat the entire market.

I haven't even finished The Banner Saga, and i'm itching for more games like that. So, i'll get it no matter in which platform it is released.

Maybe the 360 doesn't have enough memory to run Game 4. 

I don't think that would be the case, seeing as the 360 can run huge expansive games like the battelfield series, and it only has 256mb of RAM. 

My two cents: It could be that developing on the 360 and ps3 in general is cumbersome, because of the new consoles running on a PC-like architechture, it would mean developing for the new systems would be more favorable.