Last night, I was watching a YT video from a friend of mine named slippy5 (on xbox) or slippy318 (on YT), and while he was fighting the catfish he made a point that really made sense. You know how the catfish is the bear's god? The knights killed it. And then they killed his followers. That doesn't seem very nice, they're animals. And then once you get to the Wedding, you kill the groom while his son (I think the cyclops is the son) is in the bathroom. You killed the groom during his wedding. Yes, he did steal the princess, but still that just isn't nice. Then, you kill his son. Twice. You even kill aliens. They could have all been wiped out!

(I am not pointing out flaws in the game, CC is tied for my best game ever!)

Anyways, I hope it made a little bit of sense, and go check out my friend's channel, he was in the Tournament of Champions!

• Upvote 2

Nah they are good guys maybe the aliens shouldn't have abducted them in the first place and maybe the groom shouldn't try to force a princess to marry him. As for the catfish boss he shouldn't have picked a fight that he can't win  :lol:    

• Upvote 2

You know how the catfish is the bear's god? The knights killed it. And then they killed his followers.

Pretty sure the bears attacked the knights first, so it's their fault for instigating a conflict in the first place. Also screw their god; if something is trying to kill you, you're not just gonna sit there and let that happen. It's catfish's fault for being such a weak and pathetic god

That doesn't seem very nice, they're animals.

Naaaah what is this, a PETA campaign? Since when has being non-human entitled you to any kind of special treatment, other than being cooked and served on a plate

And then once you get to the Wedding, you kill the groom while his son (I think the cyclops is the son) is in the bathroom. You killed the groom during his wedding. Yes, he did steal the princess, but still that just isn't nice.

Yikes, I'll remember that next time someone I know has been kidnapped from her family and is being forced into a marriage against her will. I mean yeah, her life is being ruined, but I wouldn't wanna hurt the guy's feelings or anything. (That's misogynistic as heck, man)

Then, you kill his son. Twice.

Well you wouldn't have needed to kill him if he didn't willingly turn against you. I mean yeah, you killed his dad, but he made the decision to continue antagonizing you and he got what he had coming to him. Twice.

You even kill aliens. They could have all been wiped out!

AGAIN, they attacked you, abducted you, and then threw themselves at you. I'm not just gonna let someone kill me because they might be the last of their kind, that's just survival of the fittest. And if they are the last of their kind, then they deserved to die for being stupid enough to wage a war on your planet with no back-up plan. Get those losers' stupid genes out of the universe.

Edited by GoldenGhost
  • Upvote 2

The world of Castle Crashers is chaos anyways. It doesn't matter who's good or evil; every living thing for itself!

• Upvote 3

I agree

Anyone who tries to stop a man from kidnapping a woman and forcing her into marriage is definitely a villain no matter which way you slice it

• Upvote 1

I forgot to say, at the party, it seems that they befriended the trolls, skeletons, groom ghost, that giant poison ant thing, thieves, and a few others. Sadly they didn't befriend the bears.