Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[23-Jan-2015] Solo Feature - A New Story For A New Year

New years are about new beginnings, right? As we Americans increment the last number of our unique Gregorian MDY formatted dates when the month changes from December to January, we often think about what other changes we will try to implement in the coming 365ish days.

Solo Feature
Chapter1 story by justmalice

Difficulty Level:

Easy

A walk in the laser and buzzsaw filled park. Playlists of this difficulty will be a smooth experience full of interesting ideas more so than relentless challenge. These will generally be easier than the original Story mode campaign.

So, what's your new years resolution? Mine is to be a little less perfect so that I'm more relatable (tolerable? -ed). Being so clever, smart and handsome really wears on everyone around you after a while. I hope by the end of the year I'll run a little less fast, be a little bit shorter and have arms that are big in a way that you're not sure if it's muscle--or just fat. The total package.

Chapter1 story is another total package. It's a perfect example of a great multum in parvo (much in little) design. Many stages send you back through earlier points, giving you double the gameplay in the same amount of Blocks. Other times, short and interesting puzzles push you through a high speed roller coaster of emotions, with rapid fire struggles followed by great "aha!" moments. In the end, you come out even better then you were when you started.

Chapter1-1.jpg

Chapter1-2.jpg

Chapter1-3.jpg

Speaking of the end, how about we end justmalice's first chapter with a Final prisoner. It wasn't too long ago that prisoner was simply a myth. Now, this legendary lifer can be yours, just for completing a Furbottom's Feature. Starting this week, you can unlock The Final Unicorn lickety-split!

FeaturePost_FINALUNICORN.jpg

I honestly think this head deserved a more challenging playlist, I mean, the playlist was good and all, but I thought the head deserved an even harder playlist. Will you guys be going through the heads again?

Guess who's back? Wheels is back and you can get 'em when you finish Furbottom's Features this week. We've refeatured this solo playlist in Furbottom's Features for the next couple weeks. Go play some awesome community-made levels this weekend!

FeaturePost_Wheels.jpg

FeaturePost_TROLL.jpg

Happy Furbottom's Fridays! Head to Furbottom's Features and complete all the levels to get Troll this week. This playlist has been re-featured for the next few weeks!