Transformice is coming to Steam!

For those unfamiliar, Transformice is a casual, free-to-play multiplayer platformer in which you play as a mouse trying to collect cheese to return it to your mouse hole. It sounds kind of lame in text, but the addition of the 'Shaman mouse' really spices up the gameplay.

At the start of every map, the player in the lobby with the most points (cheeeese) is picked to be the Shaman. The Shaman can spawn various objects into the level to help the other player mice to get the cheese...or to just wreck everything instead.

Not sure if this thread is even going to get any replies, but I recommend checking this game out if you're after something different to play for a little while.

Fun fact: myself, Fel and DaMilkMan used to play this together occasionally about 4/5 years back. Most of my early Youtube uploads were of us playing Transformice to random music:

• Upvote 2

Oh, wow.

I didn't think it would become a Steam game.

Also, I thought it had hats before?

Edited by Skirczak

I tried playing Transformice again about a month ago, but I forgot my account details. It really is a solid platformer though for those not familiar, you should give it a try.

Fun Fact: Me and Roflcopter played this game together a lot, he actually dissapeared from the forums because he was so busy with a top tier transformice team.

• Upvote 2

This game looks hilarious and I can't wait to try it!

Fun Fact: Me and Roflcopter played this game together a lot, he actually dissapeared from the forums because he was so busy with a top tier transformice team.

How exactly would a pro transformice team work? I didn't really see any opportunities for people to work together in this game.

Also, I thought it had hats before?

It did, but I guess the devs just put that in the trailer as a reference to TF2 or something.

Can't wait loved playing this game however never got the jumping technique to work. 

Lrn 2 walljump scrub

This game looks hilarious and I can't wait to try it!

How exactly would a pro transformice team work? I didn't really see any opportunities for people to work together in this game.

Teams in Transformice go are ranked by how high each members level is. So every member in high ranking Transformice teams have to have a high individual rank. I was actually with Roflcopters team when it was first created, but soon booted because I never played enough and never made my level go up. This was around the time I stopped contacting Roflcopter as well, because he would be too busy trying to improve his rank to play games with me.

Holy ish m8, I remember playing this back in '10 or so after people on the forums told me about it and wanted me to play with them (probably Babbity or someone no longer on here). I think I got confused and quit after a few moments, but I'll definitely give this another shot.