MaseFromBehemoth

[6-Feb-2015] Coop Feature - A Red Carpet Affair, Ok?

When going to a party, have you ever had trouble deciding what to wear? Have you felt the crisp-cold air bite upon your naked prisoner body? Ever shivered violently as the sunlight you're standing in fails to provide you with warmth? Did you hope beyond hope to have a moment of respite before the temperature takes control and you unconsciously decide it's time to find something else's skin to wear? This is fashion. You are fashion incarnate!

Coop Playlist
NOT FOR NOOBS ok by aGnYfL0gG3rFr3x

Difficulty: Intermediate

Oh, the lovely middle. The greenest grass will occasionally be right here, firmly content to be on the fence. Levels in line with the difficulty of the original Story campaign will be here. Expect some challenge, but nothing too strenuous.

Well, even if you are a NOOB, it's time to crash this Waitangi Day party, ok. Crash it in your new faux-fur coat! Tell the doorman to hang it up for you, ok. Find the hors d'oeuvres and knock them on the floor. You're not a jerk, they're the jerks, ok. No, you didn't get an invitation. Yes, you thought it would be okay to show up anyway, ok. What's the problem?

NOT4NOOBS1.jpg

Big blasts abound at the beginning of this playlist, buttonholing battlers into balneal beatings, ok. 

NOT4NOOBS2.jpg

NOT4NOOBS3.jpg

Sometimes a fashionably affectionate uppercut can functionally force your friends furtherance, ok.

Also, if you're going to crash a party---you've gotta bring the monkeys. You can pack a whole bunch of primates in a party popper if they're this perfectly petite. Sort it out with this semi-simian and you'll set the night alight. That's right! Tiny Monkey is your party favor, FREE for completing a story playlist this week!

FeaturePost_TinyMonkey.jpg

[6-Feb-2015]

Has anybody else have a glitch with the Furbottoms Feature still staying on Chapter1 by JustMalice? Or is this going to be like the Santa head?

(On XBLA, that is)

(Also, sorry if you have the problems and I'm pointing them out)

Edited by thepizzaboy122

Has anybody else have a glitch with the Furbottoms Feature still staying on Chapter1 by JustMalice? Or is this going to be like the Santa head?

(On XBLA, that is)

I have, I checked today as well and I still got the same Furbottom Feature (Chapter1 by JustMalice)

(On XBLA, that is)

Hi everyone,

Chapter1 story is still the current Solo feature. NOT FOR NOOBS ok is the new Coop Feature.

To get to the Coop Feature, jump into Furbottom's Features with 2 Players. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Hi everyone,

(On XBLA, that is)

Chapter1 story is still the current Solo feature. NOT FOR NOOBS ok is the new Coop Feature.

To get to the Coop Feature, jump into Furbottom's Features with 2 Players. Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

It works finely, I wouldn't want to make you more work! I just didn't know it was for Coop,

Sorry to disturb you.

I agree with Kythca. That one is tough. If anyone has a hint or walkthrough, please share. Thank you!

Hi everybody.

I think you may be mistaking the "Forest" for the "Trees."

Maybe if you made like a "Tree," you could "Leaf."

SUPER Spoiler ahead!

What I'm saying is there is a "Tree" in the "Stage" hiding a "Teleport" "Block."

Oh wow! Thank you so much. I thought we had checked every block! lol

I agree with Kythca. That one is tough. If anyone has a hint or walkthrough, please share. Thank you!

Hi everybody.

I think you may be mistaking the "Forest" for the "Trees."

Maybe if you made like a "Tree," you could "Leaf."

SUPER Spoiler ahead!

What I'm saying is there is a "Tree" in the "Stage" hiding a "Teleport" "Block."