Sign in to follow this  
MaseFromBehemoth

[13-Feb-2015] Arena Feature - Superstitious And Nutritious

As the Behemoth's resident paraskevidekatriaphobiac, I am currently typing this post from under my desk with my feet while I cover my eyes and ears. It's the only way to keep the evil spirits of the Y2K virus from leaking out of my computer and running amok. Friday the 13th is the day they can virtu-ritually escape from inside my old, haunted Zip drive. Just to be sure, I ate 12 grapes at midnight; kept scissors, teeth and textbooks under my pillow (suprisingly comfortable!); I'm still wearing one left shoe - on my right hand. That way, we'll be safe. Well, I'll be safe. And lonely. I'm lonely.

Arena Feature:
Angry Jump King by ELITE ZION

It's another interesting thing that there is an infinitesimal moment between Friday the 13th and February 14th this year. If you don't know what February 14th is, you're either single or have just made somebody else very mad at you. That's just out of the frying pan and into the fire for some of us. Or perhaps you're Brazilian: in that case, Happy Carnival! Regardless you can samba up to this playlist with your significant or not so significant others to play through it's many stages. Just like a weekend packed full of superstitions and holidays, ELITE ZION went big -- way big, as this playlist is just as chock full of fun things to do.

angryjump.jpg

angryjump-2.jpg

angryjump-3.jpg

All of these stages are HUGE. In these not-so-tightly packed stages, there's plenty of room to stalk your opponents before colliding in mayhem fueled mischief. Just remember, if you or your friends get too salty playing this playlist, you have to spin around 3 times and throw it over your right shoulder twice. Otherwise it's 14 days of bad luck!

Lucky for you (and unlucky for me), you don't have to get through today before you feel the love. The pericardium encased Ms. Pump <3s you just for playing BattleBlock Theater this week! Just to let you know, she's not married -- *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

[2-13-2015]

Anyone craving donuts? We've got you covered! You can get Donuts in BattleBlock Theater this week if you've haven't gotten one before! While you're in the game, check out this playlist we're re-featuring in Arena Features. <3

FeaturePost_Donuts.jpg

We've updated the Arena Feature with this playlist and you can also unlock Purrham Furbottom when you head to an online area of the game!

FeaturePost_Furbottom175.jpg