Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[13-Feb-2015] Arena Feature - Like Dropping The Mike, But With Bruises!

Now is the time of year where we all stop to think about those special people in our life... those people for whom we would anything just to keep them happy. Because they have emprisoned us, and their terrifying yowls fill us with dread each night, making us wonder what fresh horrors they will have waiting for us on the morrow.

Wait, what do you mean tomorrow's Valentine's Day? I thought we were talking about Fridays! You know, when we release our newest Furbottom's Feature!

Arena Feature:
Glove Dropping by Sir Robo

Apparently "glove dropping" is something that happens in the game of hockey right before the players get to the real game of shoving each other into glass walls. Of course, being from a tropical island, I had to spend a few gems on BattleBlock Theater's wifi vending machine to figure that out. Guess Prisoner #00140 will have to wait a few more weeks for freedom, but surely the pursuit of knowledge is worth that.

True to it's name, expect plenty of pushing and shoving, and Sir Robo has already dropped your gloves for you (not to mention your shoes, shirt and so on). And if you are going to be punching the daylights out of someone, it's nice to have some variety to work with, with each level falling under a distinct category: "Symmetrical", "Asymmetrical", and "Boat-metrical". Let me tell you, punching people off of boats is a unique pleasure usually reserved for pirates, and I heartily suggest you try it out while the trying's good.

glove.jpg

glove2.jpg

glove3.jpg

What's that? You say it's Valentine's Day tomorrow AND Friday the 13th today? Well, whomever should we release... if only we'd emprisoned the bodily representation of love and the least luckiest person alive.

...wait right there.

FeaturePost_MSPUMP.jpg

FeaturePost_50OFF.jpg

I knew we captured these guys for some reason. Here's to getting all that bad luck out of our systems before the weekend of love!

[Arena Feature 2/13/2016]

Anyone craving donuts? We've got you covered! You can get Donuts in BattleBlock Theater this week if you've haven't gotten one before! While you're in the game, check out this playlist we're re-featuring in Arena Features. <3

FeaturePost_Donuts.jpg

We've updated the Arena Feature with this playlist and you can also unlock Purrham Furbottom when you head to an online area of the game!

FeaturePost_Furbottom175.jpg