Mr. Hatty

Pax East Pins Revealed - Includes Game 4 Pins

i-CqS2nwG.jpg

Pretty cool stuff

Personally more hyped for whatever Harmonix is cooking up Rock Band 4 in my veins now please

Very excited to see more of Game 4 though, looks awesome

• Upvote 3

Wish I could go, those Raccalope and Yosef pins are cool. No love for Horatio though? :c

• Upvote 2

got the Sophia and Gluten pins at PAX this year. Meeting Stamper and Fulp was kinda cool, too. =) the Game 4 demo was awesome, well worth the 1.5 hour wait. Gonna miss the lever they had for the demo when its finally released.

• Upvote 1

I somehow missed this thread initially.  Wish I could get some Behemoth pins.  I love collecting Behemoth stuff.  I even had the Behemoth Chicken keychain on my keys before they were stolen during the robbery at work a few months back.

I somehow missed this thread initially.  Wish I could get some Behemoth pins.  I love collecting Behemoth stuff.  I even had the Behemoth Chicken keychain on my keys before they were stolen during the robbery at work a few months back.

Oh man, that sucks that you were robbed.  :oops:

I also love collecting The Behemoth stuff...but shipping prices make me cry. It's a shame, because I really wanna' get a new Behemoth shirt since my 10 Year Anniversary one is now 2 sizes too big!

Another PAX, another round of PAX pins!

8m50nzt.jpg

Got some cool pins for Pit People, Killer Instinct, Rock Band 4 and more in here

Edited by Mr. Hatty

Unicorns.... and lizards confirmed for Pit People? Sweet. I might have to get myself a pin or two if/when I go to PAX Prime later this month

Unicorns.... and lizards confirmed for Pit People? Sweet. I might have to get myself a pin or two if/when I go to PAX Prime later this month

Could you PM me how it is if you go? I'll be busy at last week of summer Football practices.