Sign in to follow this  
Erin_Behemoth

[6-Mar-2015] Coop Feature - You'll Get The Point, Eventually.

In case you didn't catch it, the title of this post is a threat. Not from me, of course! I would never do that to you lovely people! But, boy-oh-boy, does this week's feature-maker love him some spikes!

Coop Playlist
spikey list by JustMalice
Difficulty: Intermediate

Oh, the lovely middle. The greenest grass will occasionally be right here, firmly content to be on the fence. Levels in line with the difficulty of the original Story campaign will be here. Expect some challenge, but nothing too strenuous.

Not that it's personal. It's just malice, after all. And just like any other evil geniuses you may know (what is it with evil geniuses living on remote islands??), JustMalice is really handy with devious mechanisms. And while some of those devices use spikes in their design, at least you know where to look for them.

Here's a hint: everywhere.

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-1.jpgMy-Great-Capture-Screenshot-2.jpg

My-Great-Capture-Screenshot-3.jpg

You may have a buddy to help you keep an extra eye on the many hazards in this week's playlist, but in case you find yourself on stage alone, Gerard is clearly a good alternative.

FeaturePost_Gerard.jpg

Keeping your eye on the monkeybar has never been easier than when you are made up entirely of a single, staring eyeball and a giant, monkeybar-handling hand. Good luck!

[Featured Playlist 6 March 2015]

I have tried and beaten all the challenges but still no unlock(Gerard). I have done it solo, coop(solo with 2 controllers) and XBLA coop(very challenging and not fun due to trolls and below average skill patners). Was this only a one day deal? Very bummed cuz Gerard is pretty awesome looking and I def need a prize from all of this frustration and EPIC WINx3! It's not the level that makes it difficult, it's your partners competence.

Hi tombs,

Our featured Prisoners are available for around two weeks (1 Week left!)

To earn the featured Prisoner, you need to complete either the Solo or Coop Feature Finales. 

Double check you Star Prisoners to make sure you haven't already unlocked him. Also make sure you've completed every level before the Finales as well (no skipping).

If you have done all these things and the Prisoner has not unlocked, contact support and we'll see if we can troubleshoot further.

Playing the co-op playlist, we were not able to find the yarn in the level "wait your turn"... is there one? Do all levels have to have a yarn in them?

For the next few weeks, you'll be able to play this co-op playlist in Furbottom's Features again! For a limited time, you'll be able to unlock Swamp Bro as your reward for finishing the FF. Good luck!

FeaturePost_SwampBro.jpg

Grab a partner for a night of co-op in BattleBlock Theater! This playlist has been re-featured in Furbottom's Features for the next few weeks.

FeaturePost_SNAKEFACE.jpg

Finish Furbottom's Features this week to unlock Snakeface!