Sign in to follow this  
Spyer

Could We Get A "behemoth Sized Bundle Of Fuuun"?

Could be ever get a Bundle of Behemoth Games remastered for Current Gen? Alien Hominid, Castle Crashers, and Battle block along with Game 4

You should define "current gen" because that could mean PC as well, which has been around since at least 2001 in terms of major games, if not earlier.

If you mean remastering, that would mean redoing almost all of the graphics and sound for every game thus far, and would probably take too much time. At the very least let the Behemoth finish Game 4, then maybe they can consider a compilation.

Said it before and I'll say it again.

I'd pay for a disc with Alien Hominid HD, Castle Crashers and Battleblock Theater on Xbox One. Maybe throw in some bonuses like Dad n' Me or The Beard

It's doubtful they'd "remaster" it if they re-release games. It's not to say that they won't though. They have some experience in remastering, for example, Alien Hominid for the GC/PS2 was re-released as Alien Hominid HD, with HD Graphics of course.

But the games as they are now are in HD already.

You should define "current gen" because that could mean PC as well, which has been around since at least 2001 in terms of major games, if not earlier.

If you mean remastering, that would mean redoing almost all of the graphics and sound for every game thus far, and would probably take too much time. At the very least let the Behemoth finish Game 4, then maybe they can consider a compilation.

Morg, current gen definitely means Xbox One/PS4/Wii U. You can't call them Next Gen anymore as they're already for sale.

As Morg said, remastering implies that they'd have to redo certain aspects of the game. I'm not sure how the sprites are drawn and whatnot, however I do know that upscaling sprites only tends to not work out very well. That's why many re-releases of 2D games come with a filter option on by default (however you can turn them off). They do all their drawing in Flash though, so I'm unfamiliar with exactly how they do sprites.