Hello there, the name's Dan

Been drawing for years now, and I'd like to share my stuff. My style has developed from admiring Dan Paladin's art from a young age, and I'm finally in the stage where I am creating original drawings

Something I've never gotten into and would like to get into is taking request. Nonetheless I will

share my own spontaneous creations with all you all

Here are a few examples of my work 

post-26137-0-22307200-1426622258_thumb.png

post-26137-0-67144300-1426622551_thumb.png

post-26137-0-35380400-1426622786_thumb.jpg

Edited by CannyImposter
  • Upvote 15

This stuff is crazy good, man! Mad respect.

You think Eren from Attack on Titan could be in that style of yours? I'd love to see that.

This stuff is crazy good, man! Mad respect.

You think Eren from Attack on Titan could be in that style of yours? I'd love to see that.

Well I gave it a go, hope it looks okay

post-26137-0-46180400-1426629115_thumb.png

Edited by CannyImposter
  • Upvote 8

I really like it.  If I did't know it wasn't really from you i would have thought it was Dan Paladin.  Keep it up!

Your artwork is really amazing! I actually just got back from a funeral, so of course I'm sad. I go on the internet, find this thread, looked at that art, and that put a smile on my face! That means a lot coming from me. :) If you don't mind, may I request a drawing of Springtrap? In case you don't know who that is,

480px-Extra_Springtrap_1.png

Your artwork is really amazing! I actually just got back from a funeral, so of course I'm sad. I go on the internet, find this thread, looked at that art, and that put a smile on my face! That means a lot coming from me. :) If you don't mind, may I request a drawing of Springtrap? In case you don't know who that is,

Thank you all for the feedback! I'll give this one a go too, I'll send PMs when they are done

Edited by CannyImposter

Could you, perhaps, draw a melted cow? The art is amazing.

Been struggling alot with this and it hit me. "Melted". Not melting

post-26137-0-84655800-1426714876_thumb.png

Edited by CannyImposter
  • Upvote 6

Could you, perhaps, draw a melted cow? The art is amazing.

Not too happy with this probably gonna make some changes

Melty and delicious

Wow, these are really amazing.

Astonishing, even.

Also,

Can you give me, per say, your perfectionist hand skills? Unless you use a mouse like I'm stuck with. Then precise gridding/also hand movement skills?

Wow, these are really amazing.

Astonishing, even.

Also,

Can you give me, per say, your perfectionist hand skills? Unless you use a mouse like I'm stuck with. Then precise gridding/also hand movement skills?

I'm afraid that's something only time can give to you, do you not have access to a tablet? That may be what is limiting your skills, tablets allow more natural pencil to paper hand movements and will dramatically improve your line quality

I have found you and your art worthy of my high tastes. Now prove yourself better than that peasent GoldenGhost and draw a superior Flaming Paper Cup with a lock for a face!

Some References

o14EcI9.png
tumblr_nje3h9rhaT1tg8cw8o1_1280.png

Edited by Scaler193

Been designing some backgrounds at school, thought I'd share em. Got a lot of coursework at the moment so I can't do springtrap or the flaming cup, will get started on those the moment I can!

post-26137-0-05920000-1426785736_thumb.png

post-26137-0-96314600-1426785747_thumb.png

post-26137-0-26654000-1426785760_thumb.png

• Upvote 7

Not being able to do our requests is no problem when you do backgrounds that look thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat good. Do you plan to do anything with your talents outside as a hobby? You got a real good style going on here, and if one day the Behemoth grows enough to hire more artists I could see you landing yourself nice little job. This isn't just mindless flatery either, you got the style down top notch!

Are you DanP? If not your name suits you well because I am genuinely amazed on how close your style is to The Behemoths. Sadly I cannot think of something to request but your art work is amazing. 

Not being able to do our requests is no problem when you do backgrounds that look thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat good. Do you plan to do anything with your talents outside as a hobby? You got a real good style going on here, and if one day the Behemoth grows enough to hire more artists I could see you landing yourself nice little job. This isn't just mindless flatery either, you got the style down top notch!

Well the dream is to start my own company some day, but at the moment i'm just practicing and sharing. I don't even know much about animation yet, so I got a long way to go until landing any sort of job. I am looking for a programmer to start a small project but other than that there's nothing much. Backgrounds are still a huge pain for me, not enough detail in em

Are you DanP? If not your name suits you well because I am genuinely amazed on how close your style is to The Behemoths. Sadly I cannot think of something to request but your art work is amazing. 

Haha I'm afraid I'm not Dan Paladin, but funnily enough my second name begins with P, which is rather strange

Edited by CannyImposter

I have found you and your art worthy of my high tastes. Now prove yourself better than that peasent GoldenGhost and draw a superior Flaming Paper Cup with a lock for a face!

Found some time to have a go at this, not too good at fire yet but hope it looks okay

post-26137-0-77790300-1426819062_thumb.png

Edited by CannyImposter
  • Upvote 8

I.......its just so beautiful. This turned out faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than I imagined. Bravo my good sir, bravo!