Sign in to follow this  
U-Knighted

Is Castle Crashers Still Updating?

Will the Behemoth be making anymore DLC/Updates? Is this project in their eyes complete?

I'd love to see some more DLC with more levels. That'd be awesome.

I highly doubt that they would seeing how Game 4 is coming out and how Castle Crashers is old gen.

• Upvote 2

I think the only update Castle Crashers would have at this point would be any bug fixes that they come across. We might have a chance of seeing Game 4 unlock some CC dlc in the future though.

• Upvote 1

I think the only update Castle Crashers would have at this point would be any bug fixes that they come across. We might have a chance of seeing Game 4 unlock some CC dlc in the future though.

I highly doubt it (seeing as the Hatty DLC was already in the game just waiting to be unlocked) but that would be amazing!

Well... honestly they are busy working on Game 4 so.. no. I couldn't see them having enough time to fix bugs and glitches let alone make new content...

Well..I think they could call it complete if they fix the control issues. Can we please just get a separate section in settings that will let us map whatever keys we want for each player? I mean come on...not everyone wants to use controllers..some people want to play 4 players with keyboards. This honestly can't take that much work to implement...can it??

Well..I think they could call it complete if they fix the control issues. Can we please just get a separate section in settings that will let us map whatever keys we want for each player? I mean come on...not everyone wants to use controllers..some people want to play 4 players with keyboards. This honestly can't take that much work to implement...can it??

Found the workaround that will allow this to work. Just tested and can confirm it working.

http://ngemu.com/threads/keyboard-support-for-input-to-x360ce.170425/

+1 for controller config.  The dinput update killed the workaround.  3 potential solutions:

1) Configurable controllers

2) Allow us to disable dinput so the x360ce workaround can be used.

3) Clone the bumper to the back button (it would solve my issues with not being able to use my SNES style controller anymore...everybody else is SOL :-P ).  

Well, I really would like more characters. Not only there are enemies in the game that aren't yet playable, but they are releasing Game 4, as well. I would like a char from that game too. And the Yellow Knight.