megan

We're Looking For New Moderators To Join Our Team!

We judge potential Moderators based on their behavior on the forums. Promising to stop breaking the rules or be more mature after becoming a Moderator doesn't give us much to work with.

*Darn* you, SPIDERMANNNN! 
And that would be another rule infraction.

Don't worry, I would do the same if I didn't proofread all my posts and censor myself before posting them. ;-)

We judge potential Moderators based on their behavior on the forums. Promising to stop breaking the rules or be more mature after becoming a Moderator doesn't give us much to work with.

*Darn* you, SPIDERMANNNN! 
And that would be another rule infraction.

Don't worry, I would do the same if I didn't proofread all my posts and censor myself before posting them. ;-)

Damn? Damn is a bad word now? Is nothing sacred? Hah, next thing you tell me that marijuana is illegal or something.

*Darn*? *Darn* is a bad word now? Is nothing sacred? Hah, next thing you tell me that marijuana is illegal or something.

Considering the younger portion of the members here, yes. I mean, I doubt you're cussing people out, but just making a point.

Now, as to not derail this further, we seem to have three canidates at the moment: Gamefemale, True, and Vinchenzo. There may be more who have applied quietly, but for the most part, I'm kinda surprised how few applications there are. What else do you want, people? :-D

*Darn*? *Darn* is a bad word now? Is nothing sacred? Hah, next thing you tell me that marijuana is illegal or something.

Considering the younger portion of the members here, yes. I mean, I doubt you're cussing people out, but just making a point.

Now, as to not derail this further, we seem to have three canidates at the moment: Gamefemale, True, and Vinchenzo. There may be more who have applied quietly, but for the most part, I'm kinda surprised how few applications there are. What else do you want, people? :-D

Just throwing it out there that I personally know of several members who have applied but not vocalized it.

Best of luck to all entrants!

• Upvote 4

Hey y'all! Just remember that it isn't necessary for people to post that they've applied. You can apply without publicizing it. It's up to the member whether or not they want to put this info out there.

<3 

• Upvote 4

Cat Guard for president!.....I mean.....Moderator

WOOOOO!!!!!! I signed up on Saturday, good luck to everyone else!

You have to give your full name... That's not good. Isn't that private information for some people? (like myself)

This will only be visible to a few Behemoth staff. Your age and your full name are removed before I send it to the other moderators for review. 

• Upvote 1

Only reason I'm not applying is because then I will be on Users vs. mods 24/7 and you guys would get no where.

• Upvote 1

You have to give your full name... That's not good. Isn't that private information for some people? (like myself)

This will only be visible to a few Behemoth staff. Your age and your full name are removed before I send it to the other moderators for review. 

Alright, thanks Megan :-D

After thinking about whether to apply or not for a while, I decided to apply. My only fear in applying was my early discord with a few more prominent members back when I first joined. I have come to respect those members posts, however I am still fearful that those early times have put an unwanted disdain in the back of peoples' minds. However my love for The Behemoth makes me want to still try. As some may have noticed (or not) I have become more of a lurker recently and post far less frequently, but know that I am always here. Peace and love to all and especially everyone else who applied.

• Upvote 3

After thinking about whether to apply or not for a while, I decided to apply. My only fear in applying was my early discord with a few more prominent members back when I first joined. I have come to respect those members posts, however I am still fearful that those early times have put an unwanted disdain in the back of peoples' minds. However my love for The Behemoth makes me want to still try. As some may have noticed (or not) I have become more of a lurker recently and post far less frequently, but know that I am always here. Peace and love to all and especially everyone else who applied.

Same boat here bro. For a few months I was kind of rude and bashed people openly. I haven't done anything like that for a while, and I hope they do not dwell on my long ago past. I too have full respect all other members, now. I also post somewhat uncommonly, but I'm lurking here everyday! Good luck to you too.

Well then, here's my take again at trying to become the next best Mod! /s

Edit: aaaand sent, now the waiting game begins.

Edited by yugo657

Just a reminder that today is the last day to submit your applications! 

Submit your applications by 5PM PST on Monday, April 6th, 2015. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. 

We will notify selected applicants with a moderator offer later this week. Once the selected applicants accept the moderator positions then we will announce the new moderators next week :)

• Upvote 1

Once the selected applicants accept the moderator positions

Since it seems like there is going to be more than 1, do you have a set number yet, or atleast an estimate for how many new mods there are going to be?

Since it seems like there is going to be more than 1, do you have a set number yet, or atleast an estimate for how many new mods there are going to be?

It's at least one and no more than 2. 

• Upvote 1

It's at least one and no more than 2. 

Ahh, giving it the ol' Valve treatment, eh?

• Upvote 6

Hey, sorry to bother you guys, but just was wondering, did you already ask the applicants about if they want their mod positions? Or have you guys not done that yet?

We're currently in the process of connecting with the potential new mods. We'll publicly announce the moderators soon!

We're currently in the process of connecting with the potential new mods. We'll publicly announce the moderators soon!

I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! *goes to inbox and constantly refreshes it*

Should I dress up for the occasion? Because I know that even though I didn't apply that I'll be chosen by default.

• Upvote 3

Should I dress up for the occasion? Because I know that even though I didn't apply that I'll be chosen by default.

Delete this post Chris.

You speak the truth.

Delete this post Chris.

You speak the truth.

Did I start a trend on here?

• Upvote 1

We've emailed the potential moderators so now we're just waiting on their response. Thanks for your patience!