Sign in to follow this  
SiCKxBK

So Whats Everybody Excited About In Game 4?

I got no clue tbh I haven't looked into as much as I did for BBT. 

I do like the perma-death of the people/animals/food of the recruits you hire (I thought I had read that somewhere anyways)

I haven't heard about the permadeath aspect, but I'm really looking forward to seeing what other kinds of characters we'll get to recruit. I'm not entirely sure whether there will be specific characters to recruit like in Fire Emblem or if it'll be like Pokemon and Shin Megami Tensei where you can recruit just about any enemy you come across. I'm also interested in the story, it looks to me like there's a heavy focus on story in this game and a lot of dialogue between characters as well, so I can't wait to learn more about that.

My roommate went to PAX East and saw Game 4 being demoed, but he didn't get a chance to play it unfortunately. It looks like a really fun game.

I really am hyped for this game, it just struck me a few days ago.

I may make a hype train later on...

Mostly just want to hang with my friends playing the behemoth! :D

Edited by U-Knighted

I'm about 7 carriages down on the hype train, I will think about upgrading when it is closer to release.

On a serious not though I can't wait for a new behemoth game I enjoyed BBT so much, and the most i'm looking forward to is the humor it always makes me laugh. Especially since Stamper has started to narrate for The Behemoth, hope there is just as much of his narration in Game 4 than there was in BBT. 

Edited by Abz2141
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if y'all saw, but we've finally updated our Game 4 site (temporary site): http://www.thebehemoth.com/game4

If you go to the "Press" tab, then you can read up on what media outlets have been saying (but they do contain spoilers!). You can also check out all the photos from PAX East if they're still up on our blog section. :)

• Upvote 5

What am I excited about in this game? Everything obviously! The Behemoth gets everything right every game, and they only improve each game! HYPE TRAIN IS FULL SPEED AHEAD!

I'm really excited for all of the shenanigans that will take place, I have always love the type of humor The Behemoth has, plus I think this will be the darkest game they have made yet, so that aspect really is interesting to me too. 

• Upvote 2

I'm most exciting for seeing all the cute characters

If there's anything left like those cupcakes or vampires then I'll be quite pleased, they're adorable!

cupcake-01.png

SnarlingUnequaledIrishwaterspaniel.gif

• Upvote 2

Stamper's narration and story telling set to Dan Paladin's art... I can't get my money to them fast enough imo!

Pretty good reason right here

• Upvote 1

I can't figure the game out for the life of me. I guess we just have to wait for closed Beta.

Unless it already happened.